Latin America Antivenom Market by Type [Vaccines and Hyperimmune Sera (Homologous & Heterologous)] and by Animal (Snakes, Scorpions, Spiders, and Others) - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
Latin America Antivenom Market is expected to reach USD 160.6 million by 2021 from USD 112.3 million in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 7.42% during the forecast period 2016-2021. Antivenom is described as the biological product that detoxifies poisoning of venomous bites.
Antivenom is prepared from the milking venom of animals such as snakes, spiders, scorpions, and other venomous animals. Venomous bites result in certain clinical conditions such as secretion of excessive saliva, muscle weakness, breathing problems, and other difficulties that may lead to death also.
- Advertising -
It is estimated that, approximately 20,000-40,000 people are recorded with snake bites annually in Latin America. To overcome poisonous effects after venomous bites the manufacturers developed number of Antivenom products including vaccines and hyperimmune sera.
View Full Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…enom-market-1584/
Growing number of low cost anti-venom products, increasing government initiations towards the development of effective antivenom products, rising number snake bite cases as compared to developed regions are driving the Latin America Antivenom Market growth . However, insufficient funding from public & private organizations, high cost of the products, and limited accessibility of products are expected to limit the growth of Latin America Market.
Latin America Antivenom is broadly categorized into type and animal. On the basis of type, Latin America Antivenom market is segmented into Vaccines and Hyperimmune Sera (Homologous & Heterologous).
Based on animal the market is segmented into Snakes, Scorpions, Spiders, and Others. Geographically, Latin America Antivenom market is analysed under various countries namely Brazil, Argentina, and Mexico.
Key market players in the Antivenom market include Instituto Bioclon, S.A. de C.V. (Mexico), Pfizer AG (Switzerland), CSL Limited (Australia), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland), Merck & Co., Inc. (U.S.), Rare Disease Therapeutics, Inc. (U.S.), Vins Bioproducts Limited (India), BTG Plc (U.K.), Incepta Vaccine Ltd. (Bangladesh), and Bharat Serum and Vaccines Limited (BSV) (India).
Free sample of the report is available @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…84/request-sample
- Hyperimmune Sera
- Growth Analysis, By type
- Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Type
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Animal
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Animal
- Market Share Analysis, By Animal
Inquire report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rket-1584/inquire
Reasons to access Latin America Anti-venom Market Research Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, color along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: