Global X-Ray Detectors Market, By Product Type (Flat Panel, Computed Radiography, Line Scan, CCD) Portability (Fixed, Mobile) Application (Medical, Dental, Security, Veterinary, Industrial) End User(ICU, Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostic Lab) Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, MEA) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
- Advertising -
Global X-Ray Detector Market is expected to reach USD 3,586.2 million by 2024 from USD 2,250.0 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 6.0% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.The new market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Ask for Free Sample: databridgemarketresearch.com/reque…-detectors-market
The global X-ray detector market is highly concentrated to a few big players and rest to local players who cater to domestic markets only. Varian Medical Systems, Inc. dominated the X-ray detector market accounting for a highest market share in 2016, followed by PerkinElmer Inc., and Canon Inc.
Other players in this market include Konica Minolta, Inc., Thales Group, Analogic Corporation (U.S.), Fujifilm Medical Systems, Teledyne Dalsa, Thales Group, DRTECH, Vieworks Co., Ltd., Rayence and YXLON Internationalamong others holds 32.5% of the global X-ray detector market in 2016.
- Advertising -
The market is segmented on the basis of product type, portability, application, end-user, and geography.
Inquire for TOC: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?…-detectors-market
VARIAN MEDICAL SYSTEMS, INC.:
Founded in 1948 and headquartered in California, U.S., Variant Medical Systems, Inc. is a provider of radiotherapy, radiosurgery, proton therapy and brachy therapy.
The company is also a supplier of X-ray imaging components for medical, scientific, cargo screening, and industrial applications. The company's operations span across North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, and rest of the world.
- In December 2016, Varian Medical Systems Varian Medical Systems Announces Agreement to Acquire PerkinElmer's Medical Imaging Business; USD 276 Million Acquisition to Expand Digital Flat Panel Business for Varex Imaging
- In May 2016, Varian Medical Systems announced that it plans to spin off its Imaging Components business as a new, stand-alone public company via a tax-free distribution to Varian stockholders in a transaction anticipated to be completed by the end of calendar year 2016.
Browse Full report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/repor…detectors-market/
PerkinElmer, Inc. was founded in 1937, by Richard Perkin and Charles Elmer headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. PerkinElmer Inc (PerkinElmer) is one of the leading global companies with focus on improving the health and safety standards of people and the environment.
It provides a broad portfolio of products, services and solutions to the diagnostics, environmental, research, industrial, and laboratory services markets in more than 150 countries throughout the world. The company operates through two reportable business segments, namely, Human Health and Environmental Health.
PerkinElmer markets its products through its sales representatives in approximately 35 countries and and an extensive network of distributors in about 150 countries throughout the world.
- In December 2016, PerkinElmer, Inc. announced its intent to sell the X-ray imaging systems business a supplier of flat panel X-ray detectors that serve as components for industrial, medical and dental X-ray imaging systems, to Varian Medical Systems.
- In June 2016, PerkinElmer, Inc., announced its launch of 3 Flat panel Detectors. These products, which are integral components of X-ray systems for advanced industrial imaging, will be displayed at the 19th World Conference on Non-Destructive Testing (NDT).
Cannon, Inc. was founded on August 10, 1937 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. The company engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of office multifunction devices, copying machines, printers, cameras, and lithography equipment.
It operates through the following segments: Office Business Unit, Imaging System Business Unit, and Industry and Others Business Unit. The Office Business Unit segment offers MFDs, printers, copying machines for personal and office use, and production print products for print professionals.
This segment also delivers added value to customers through software, services and solutions.
- In September 2016, Virtual Imaging, Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of Cannon, Inc. announces Availability of Single-User Interface for the RadPRO OMNERA 50 Veterinary Digital Radiographic System. The single-user interface allows for intuitive operation and minimal steps by integrating the digital X-ray system and the X-ray generator which enables communication between the two systems.
- In July 2016, Virtual Imaging, Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of oCannon, Inc. announced the launch of its new the New RadPRO Mobile 40kW FLEX PLUS Digital X-ray System
Inquiry report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inqui…-detectors-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information: