Global Stem Cell Market strategic report provide in depth analysis of leading stem cell executives discussing their product development strategies, intellectual property (IP) acquisition plans, manufacturing technologies, strategic collaborations, and much more. Report also provides an Exclusive Interviews with Stem Cell Industry Executives.
- Agency -.
Browse 166 pages report at www.reportsnreports.com/reports/11…y-executives.html.
Stem cell research has been in process for over five decades. Stem cells have a unique ability to divide and replicate repeatedly, as well as an “unspecialized” nature that allows them to differentiate into a wide variety of specialized cell types.
In a developing embryo, stem cells can differentiate into all of the embryonic tissues.
- Agency -.
In adult organisms, stem and progenitor cells act as a repair system for the body, replenishing specialized cells.
Stem cells are primitive cells found in all multi-cellular organisms that are characterized by self-renewal and the capacity to differentiate into mature cell types. Several broad categories of stem cells exist, including:
- Embryonic stem cells, derived from blastocysts
- Perinatal stem cells, obtained during the period immediately before and after birth
- Adult stem cells, found in adult tissues
- Induced pluripotent stem cells (iPS cells), produced by genetically reprogramming adults cells
- Cancer stem cells, which give rise to clonal populations of cells that form tumors or disperse in the body
Get a copy of report at www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1106879.
Report Includes Interviews with Stem Cell Industry Executives:
- Interview with Kaz Hirao, CEO of CDI, a FUJIFILM Company – Industrial Scale Production of iPSCs and Differentiated Cells
- Interview with Dr. Yael Margolin, CEO of Gamida Cell - Solving the Unmet Need in Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT)
- Interview with Dr. Frida Grynspan, VP of R&D for Stem Cell Medicine Ltd. - Developing Genetically Modified Muscle Progenitor Cells
- Interview with Dr. Itzchak Angel, CEO of Accellta – Mass Production of Pluripotent Stem Cells
- Interview with Eran Cohen, Intellectual Property (IP) Officer for Accellta – Small Company with the IP of a Big Company
- Interview with Dr. Cynthia Bamdad, CEO of Minerva Biotechnologies - The Link Between Naïve Stem Cells and Cancer
- Interview with Matthew Feshbach, Founder of Okyanos Cell Therapy (Part 1) - Adipose-Derived Stem Cell Therapies
- Interview with Matthew Feshbach, Founder of Okyanos (Part 2) - Setting the Standard in Adipose-Derived Stem Cell Applications
- Interview with Dr. Bruce Werber, COO of BPSR and CEO of Anu Life Sciences - Regenerative Applications of Placental Tissue Allografts
- Interview with Dr. Ornella Parolini of IPLASS – Understanding Placental Stem Cell Applications
- Interview with Pamela Levin of Tisch MS Research Center of NY– Beginning a Phase II Stem Cell Trial for MS
- Interview with Dr. Saud Sadiq, Director of Tisch MS Research Center of NY - Stem Cells for Reversal of Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Interview with James Alexis Mendez, CFO of CryoHoldco - Cord Blood Banking within Latin America
- Interview with Kenneth Harris, Chief Advisor for CuraSense - Growth Rates & Trends within the Cord Blood Industry
- Interview with Joseph Krieger of Boston Biolife - Educating Physicians about Regenerative Medicine
- Interview with ORIG3N’s James Lovgren – Creating World’s Largest Blood Cell Repository for iPSC Production
- Interview with Tony Veverka, Chief Group Executive of BioEden – How Dental Stem Cells Will Impact Our Future
- Interview with João Andrade, CEO of WideCells Group – Unlocking the Future of Cord Blood Banking
- Interview with Dr. Jon Rowley, Founder & CTO of RoosterBio - Radically Changing the Use of Stem Cells
- Interview with Dr. Jon Rowley, Founder &CTO of RoosterBio - “Year of the Rooster”
- Interview with Dr. Paul Wotton, Board Member of Cynata Therapeutics and Previous CEO of Ocata Therapeutics– Mass Production of Therapeutic Grade MSCs
- Interview with Kyle Cetrulo, CEO of AuxoCell Laboratories – Future of Regenerative Medicine
- Interview with Dr. Denver Lough, President and CEO of PolarityTE – Creating Functionally Polarized Tissue
- Interview with Yaky Yanay, President and Co-CEO of Pluristem Therapeutics – Commercializing Placental Stem Cell Therapeutics
- Interview with Dr. Priya Baraniak of RoosterBio - RM Industry’s First Xeno-free (XF) hMSC Cell Banks
- Interview with Dr. Chris Centeno, CEO of Regenexx® – Orthopedic Applications of MSCs
- Interview with Dr. Chris Centeno, CEO of Regenexx® - Visionary Behind Orthopedic Stem Cell Technology
- Interview with Dr. Askenase of Yale University School of Medicine- MSC-Derived Exosomes for Spinal Cord Repair
- Interview with Robin Smith, CEO of ORIG3N – Creating Patient-Specific iPSCs and a Living Database of Humanity
Inquire for this report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/d…aspx?name=1106879.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision-making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.
For more information: