Latin America Liquid Biopsy Market by Cancer Type, by Diagnostic Approach, By End Users (Reference Laboratories, Hospital/Physician Laboratories, Academic and Research Centers, and Other End Users) and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
The Latin America Liquid Biopsy market is expected to increase at a CAGR of 27.6% in the forecast period of 2016-2021 and reach a value of USD 319.43 million by 2021 from USD 94.43 million in 2016. Latin America market is geographically segmented into Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.
View Full Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…iopsy-market-954/
Liquid Biopsies are much more favourable for patients because it doesn't have the potential risks of traditional biopsies. The technique involves using "microwells" to grow clusters of tumour cells from a patient's blood sample.
This procedure could give feedback as quickly as two weeks after treatment has begun.
Liquid biopsy provides crucial information about the treatment taken by a patient which helps the doctors to identify whether a patient's cancer is responsive or resistant to a drug and then make a switch if needed. This is a key driving force for the use of liquid biopsy as this advancement was not provided by tissue biopsies.
Lack of documented evidence about the efficacy of the process is the factor hindering the growth of liquid biopsy market.
The liquid biopsy market is mainly segmented by types of cancer into Lung Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Leukemia and Other Visceral Cancers. By Diagnostic approach they can be classified as Circulating Tumour cells (CTC), Circulating Tumour DNA (ctDNA), RNA in exosomes and Extra-Cellular Vesicles.
Based on end users, the market is segmented into reference laboratories, hospital/physician laboratories, academic and research centers, and other end users. The market is bifurcate into blood, urine, plasma, saliva and Cerebrospinal fluid based upon sample type.
CTCs (Circulating Tumour cells), the first such entities on the liquid biopsy scene, have accounted for a large share in the market. Cancer institute is the largest end user segment in terms of revenues and is expected to create substantial opportunity in global liquid biopsy market over the forecast period.
Free sample of the report is available @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…54/request-sample
The key players dominating the liquid biopsy market are Janssen Diagnostics, Qiagen, Rarecells SAS, Silicon Biosystems, SRI International, Myriad Genetics, Natera, Personal Genome Diagnostics, Sysmex Inostics, Trovagene, Exosome Diagnostics, Exosome Sciences, and HansaBiomed OU.
1) By Cancer Type
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Other Visceral Cancers
2) By Sample Type
3) By Diagnostic Approach
- Circulating Tumour cells (CTC)
- Circulating Tumour DNA (ctDNA)
- RNA in exosomes
- Extra-Cellular Vesicles
4) By End Users
- Reference Laboratories
- Hospital/Physician Laboratories
- Academic and Research Centers
- Other End Users
Inquire report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…arket-954/inquire
Reasons to access Latin America Liquid Biopsy Market Research Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!