Latin America Cell Based Assay Market by Type of Product, by Technology, by Application (Drug Discovery and ADME Research), by End Users (Academia, Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals and CRO) and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
The Latin America Cell Based Assay Market was worth USD 0.95 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 12.1%, to reach USD 1.67 billion by 2021.
The industry is witnessing stable invasion in terms of business, revenue and demand from diverse avenues like basic medical research, predictive toxicology and drug discovery. The high input rate and precise results are expected to drive more demand and business opportunities for this industry in the coming future.
View Full Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ssay-market-2222/
Increased reliability and advancements in this technology are some of the major drivers for the global cell based assay market.
- Advertising -
Rapid developments across cell biology, bioinformatics, proteomics and genomics are expected to create exciting business opportunities in the market. The growth market is also driven by continuous innovations and developments in the market aimed at higher throughput.
However, high cost of instruments and intellectual property issues are the major factors restraining the growth of this market.
The Latin America cell based assay market is segmented on the basis of type of product into Cell Lines, Assay Ready Kits, Cell Culture Kits, Reagents & Consumables and Ligands & Inhibitors. Cell Lines segment is further divided into Primary Cell Lines, Stem Cell Lines and Immortalized Cell Lines.
On the basis of technology, market is segregated into Automated Handling, Flow Cytometry, Label-Free Detection, High Content Screening and High Throughput Screening. Based on application market is bifurcated among Drug Discovery and ADME Research.
By End User type, segmentation is among Academia, Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals and CRO.
Free sample of the report is available @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…22/request-sample
Based on geography the market is analysed under various countries namely, Mexico, Brazil and Argentina. Mexico is dominating the Latin America market and expected to conyinue its domiannace over the forecast period.
The top leaders in cell-based assays market include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Merck & Co. Inc., Cell Signalling Technology Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Danaher Corporation, General Electric Company, Cisbio Bioassays, DiscoveRx, Ametek Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Roche Diagnostics, GE Healthcare and Promega Corporation.
1) Type of Product
- Cell Lines
- Primary Cell Lines
- Stem Cell Lines
- Immortalized Cell Lines
- Assay Ready Kits
- Cell Culture Kits
- Reagents & Consumables
- Ligands & Inhibitors
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type of Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type of Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Type of Product
- Automated Handling
- Flow Cytometry
- Label-Free Detection
- High Content Screening
- High Throughput Screening
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Technology
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Technology
- Market Share Analysis, By Technology
- Drug Discovery
- ADME Research
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
4) End User
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End User
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End User
- Market Share Analysis, By End User
Inquire report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rket-2222/inquire
Reasons to access Latin America Cell Based Assay Market Research Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: