Cell Sorting Market By Technology (FACS-based Droplet Sorting, MACS, Microfluidics), Product (Cell Sorters, Reagents, Consumables), Application (Research, Clinical), End User (Research Institutes, Biopharma Companies, Medical Schools) And By Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
The Global Cell Sorting Market was worth USD 176.5 million in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 7%, to reach USD 247.55 million by 2021.
View report: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…ing-market-2975/
Cell sorting is an important tool, which is broadly used in many components of biomedical, biological research and in clinical therapy. Cell sorting is used to separate specific cells from the heterogeneous cell mixture.
Cell sorting reagent allows the isolation of any cell from any species.
- Advertising -
Flow cytometers assist these systems in separating varied types of cells based on their properties. Fluorescence Activated Cell Sorting (FACS) and cell imaging microscopes methods are the methods used by this system for characterizing the various particles or cells.
Cell-sorting system helps in rare cells precise isolation from sample of heterogeneous cells there by enable downstream study of cells for varied applications. Cell-sorting system has got several applications from malignancy genomics, basic research, clinical trials to forensic and non-invasive prenatal diagnosis.
Download free sample report: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…5/request-sample
Factors responsible for the driving of growth of the market are rising funding and investments for development of technologically advanced cell sorters, technological advancements in cell sorters and growing adoption of cell sorting techniques in research activities. The market is also driven by factors like increasing pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, launch of specific reagents for specific applications and rising prevalence of HIV/AIDS and cancer.
However, factors such as the high cost of equipment and lack of awareness & technical knowledge regarding the use of cell sorters are hindering the growth of this market.
The Global Cell Sorting Market is categorised into Technology, Product, Application and End user. On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into FACS-based Droplet Sorting, MACS and Microfluidics.
On the basis of Product, the market is further segmented into Cell Sorters, Reagents and Consumables. On the basis of Application, the market is segmented into Research and Clinical.
On the basis of End user, the market is further segmented into Research Institutes, Biopharma Companies, and Medical Schools. Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle-East and Africa.
In 2016, North America is estimated to have largest share in the Global market, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. Emerging markets in developing countries like India and China, have become attractive places to the companies for the development and marketing of cell sorters.
The Asia-Pacific market is projected to have the highest growth potential by 2021. Factors that contribute towards the growth of the Asia-Pacific cell sorting technologies market include increase in funding for cancer research activities and increasing support from the government to reinforce the biotechnology industry.
Companies in Cell Sorting Market adopted product showcase, product launches, agreements and partnerships as the business strategies to increase the Global market. The key companies in this market are Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.), Beckman Coulter, Inc. (U.S.), Miltenyi Biotec GmbH (Germany), Affymetrix Inc. (U.S.), Sony Biotechnology, Inc. (U.S.), Sysmex Partec GmbH (Japan), Cytonome/ST, LLC (U.S.), On-Chip Biotechnologies Co., Ltd. (Japan), and Union Biometrica, Inc. (U.S.)
Inquire report: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…ket-2975/inquire
Cell Sorting Market Segmentation:
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Technology
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Technology
- Market Share Analysis, By Technology
- Cell Sorters
- Research Institutes
- Biopharma Companies
- Medical Schools
The scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis, and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: