The Global Molecular Cytogenetics market Size by Product, by Technique, by Application, by end user and by region-industry analysis, size, share, growth and forecast 2016 to 2021
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
The Global Molecular Cytogenetics market size was around USD 1.55 billion in 2016. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.5 % to reach USD 2.55 billion by 2021.
Molecular biology and cytogenetics are the two primary fields which are studied under molecular cytogenetics. The study of chromosomes is termed as Cytogenetics.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Molecular cytogenetics further delves into the analysis of genetic variations and/or alterations through in-situ hybridization techniques.
Browse more details @ marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…tics-market-3223/
Growing cases of congenital & genetic disorders coupled with the subsequent rise in the early disease diagnostics are the primary factors driving the growth of this market in the aforementioned forecast period. Secondly, the advent of enhanced, entire genome screening techniques (which comprise chromosome microarray analysis and multiplex FISH) because of the technological advancements in the cytogenetic techniques namely, Comparative Genomic Hybridization (CGH) and the Fluorescence in-situ hybridization (FISH).
These highly advanced, high-throughput tools help in identifying therapeutic targets, for example, oncogenes that are implicated in tumorigenesis, besides determining the presence of chromosomal aberrations for the diagnosis of genetic diseases thereby driving the growth of this market. Emergence of rapid testing platforms for the characterization of chromosomal aberrations with very high precision conjoined with the development of diagnostic tools that are highly sensitive will propel the growth of this market.
Genetic disorders claim over 3000 infant lives per year as per the data published by the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention. Molecular diagnostic techniques such as FISH and CGH are expected to witness high penetration because of such high mortality rates.
Next generation sequencing technology which enables comprehensive and cost-effective analyses is another factor contributing to the growth of this market.
The Global Molecular Cytogenetics market can be categorized into four categories: by product, by technique, by application and by end user. On the basis of product, Global Molecular Cytogenetics market is classified into Kits & Reagents, Instruments, Consumables, and Software & Services.
Kits and Reagents is further segmented into Testing Kits, Probes, Fluorescent Affinity Reagents and Other Kits & Reagents. If we go by technique, Global Molecular Cytogenetics market is segmented into Comparative Genomic Hybridization, Fluorescence in Situ Hybridization, In Situ Hybridization, and Other Techniques.
The CGH technology category commands the largest market share of approximately 53% and is estimated to retain its leading position over the aforementioned forecast period. Rising levels of awareness regarding the CGH techniques in molecular biology is likely to raise patient acceptance and widen the application horizon in molecular diagnostics.
In addition, effective cancer diagnosis because of the characterization of novel diagnostic biomarkers coupled with the development of high-resolution, genetic testing platforms which diagnose constitutional and acquired diseases are vital to the growth of this market segment.
Rising number of applications regarding the detection of complex chromosomal arrangements using multicolour FISH techniques and SNP-array analysis is another one of the contributing factors for the growth of this segment. Further, Comparative Genomic Hybridization is segmented into Array-Based Comparative Genomic Hybridization and Standard Comparative Genomic Hybridization.
In addition, on the basis of application the market can be categorized into Genetic Disorders, Cancer, Personalised Medicine, and Other Applications. Cancer was the biggest application category in terms of revenue as per the data of 2014 accounting for over 42% of the overall molecular cytogenetics market.
Rising cases of various types of cancer coupled with the rising demand for high-throughput diagnostic tools is expected to boost the usage rate of the molecular cytogenetic technologies over the aforementioned forecast period. Personalized medicine segment is poised to widen the therapeutic horizons in delivering enhanced, molecularly guided therapies, and precise monitoring of disease progression thereby leading to the growth of this market segment.
Last but not the least, on the basis of end user the market is segmented into Clinical & Research Laboratories, Academic Research Institutes, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies and Other End Users.
Download Free Sample Report @ marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…23/request-sample
By geography, the Global Molecular Cytogenetics market has been categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Presently, North America accounts for the largest market share closely followed by Europe while Asia Pacific has the highest CAGR.
Affymetrix Inc, Agilent Technologies Inc, Illumina Inc, Abbott Laboratories, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc, Applied Spectral Imaging Inc, and Thermo Fisher Scientific (Life Technologies) Inc. are some major players operating in the molecular cytogenetics market.
Market Segmentation :
4) End User
Inquire report @ marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…rket-3223/inquire
Scope of the Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!