The Global Orthodontic Supplies Market by Product, by Patients and by region-industry analysis, share, size, growth, trends and forecast 2016 to 2021
- Advertising -
The Global Orthodontic Supplies Market is estimated to be growing from 3.21 billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 8.1%, to reach USD 4.75 billion by 2021. The market is showcasing substantial growth potential in the mentioned period and will continue to show high CAGR in the future years with the recent developments in the medical sector.
Browse more details @ marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…lies-market-3263/
Orthodontia is the field of dentistry which involves dealing with abnormalities in the teeth or jaw. Orthodontic supplies include the devices, like braces, in order to align the teeth, rectify issues related to bite and fill gaps between teeth.
- Advertising -
Mostly, the main receivers of orthodontic supplies are kids, but there are braces for adults as well. In kids, orthodontic supplies may promote appropriate jaw growth which can assist in the proper growth of permanent teeth as properly aligned permanent teeth can avoid tooth issues later on.
Increasing pool of patients with jaw misalignment, tooth decay or loss, jaw pain, growing disposable income, rising awareness of consumers regarding advanced orthodontic technologies; and advancement in the orthodontic products technology are the major driving factors for the growth of the global market. However, unsuitable reimbursement scenarios, restricted insurance policies for orthodontic treatments, and complexities associated with such treatments are constraining the market growth.
Download Free Sample Report @ marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…63/request-sample
The Global Orthodontic Supplies market is broadly categorized on the basis of Product into Fixed Supplies, Removable Supplies and Adhesives and on the basis of Patients into Children and Adolescents, and Adults. The Fixed braces market is sub-segmented into Brackets, Archwires, Anchorage Appliances and Ligatures.
The Brackets market is further segmented into Conventional Brackets, Self-ligating Brackets, Lingual Brackets, Metal Brackets and Ceramic Brackets; the Archwires market into Nickel Titanium, Beta Titanium and Stainless Steel; the Anchorage Appliances market into Bands and Miniscrews; and the Ligatures market into Elastomeric Ligatures and Wire Ligatures. The fixed braces segment has the largest share in the global orthodontic supplies market as of 2016 owing to better affordability.
On the basis of patients, the children and adolescents patient segment holds the largest share globally.
On the basis of region the global market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle-East and Africa. North America is predicted to be leading the global orthodontic supplies market as of 2016, followed by Europe.
But, the Asia-Pacific is expected to show the highest CAGR in the forecast period.
Some of the major competitors dominating the global Orthodontic Supplies market are Align Technology Inc, Danaher Corporation, Henry Schein Inc, DENTSPLY International Inc, Dentaurum GmbH & Co. KG, and TP Orthodontics Inc. are some of the other key players in this market.
Market Segmentation :
Inquire report @ marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…rket-3263/inquire
Scope of the Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: