North America Molecular Cytogenetics Market By Product (Kit, Reagent, Probe, Consumable, Software, Service), Technique (In-Situ, FISH, Comparative Genomic Hybridization), Application (Cancer, Genetic), End User (Research Labs, Institutes) And By Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021)
The North America Molecular Cytogenetics market size was approx. USD 530 million in 2016. It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.5 % to reach USD 870 million by 2021.
It commands the largest market share of 34%.
Two primary fields which are studied under molecular cytogenetics are Molecular biology and cytogenetics. Cytogenetics is termed as the study of chromosomes.
Browse more details @ marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…tics-market-3224/
The subsequent rise in the early disease diagnostics coupled with growing cases of congenital & genetic disorders the are the primary factors driving the growth of this market in the aforementioned forecast period. Secondly, the technological advancements in the cytogenetic techniques namely, Comparative Genomic Hybridization (CGH) and the Fluorescence in-situ hybridization (FISH) has resulted in the advent of enhanced, entire genome screening techniques (which comprise chromosome microarray analysis and multiplex FISH).
These high-throughput tools which are highly advanced, aid in identifying therapeutic targets, such as, oncogenes that are the cause of tumorigenesis, apart from determining the presence of chromosomal aberrations for the diagnosis and treatment of genetic diseases which in turn drives the growth of this market.
The North America Molecular Cytogenetics market can be categorized into four categories: by product, by technique, by application and by end user. On the basis of product, North America Molecular Cytogenetics market is classified into Kits & Reagents, Instruments, Consumables, and Software & Services.
Kits and Reagents is further segmented into Testing Kits, Probes, Fluorescent Affinity Reagents and Other Kits & Reagents. If we go by technique, North America Molecular Cytogenetics market is segmented into Comparative Genomic Hybridization, Fluorescence in Situ Hybridization, In Situ Hybridization, and Other Techniques.
The CGH technology category commands the largest market share of approximately 53% and is estimated to retain its leading position over the aforementioned forecast period. Rising levels of awareness regarding the CGH techniques in molecular biology is likely to raise patient acceptance and widen the application horizon in molecular diagnostics.
In addition, effective cancer diagnosis because of the characterization of novel diagnostic biomarkers coupled with the development of high-resolution, genetic testing platforms which diagnose constitutional and acquired diseases are vital to the growth of this market segment. Rising number of applications regarding the detection of complex chromosomal arrangements using multicolour FISH techniques and SNP-array analysis is another one of the contributing factors for the growth of this segment.
Further, Comparative Genomic Hybridization is segmented into Array-Based Comparative Genomic Hybridization and Standard Comparative Genomic Hybridization. In addition, on the basis of application the market can be categorized into Genetic Disorders, Cancer, Personalised Medicine, and Other Applications.
Cancer was the biggest application category in terms of revenue as per the data of 2014 accounting for over 42% of the overall molecular cytogenetics market.
Rising cases of various types of cancer coupled with the rising demand for high-throughput diagnostic tools is expected to boost the usage rate of the molecular cytogenetic technologies over the aforementioned forecast period. Personalized medicine segment is poised to widen the therapeutic horizons in delivering enhanced, molecularly guided therapies, and precise monitoring of disease progression thereby leading to the growth of this market segment.
Last but not the least, on the basis of end user the market is segmented into Clinical & Research Laboratories, Academic Research Institutes, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies and Other End Users.
Download Free Sample Report @ marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…24/request-sample
By geography, the North America Molecular Cytogenetics market has been categorized into US and Canada. Presently, North America accounts for the largest market share.
It can be attributed to the rising incidences of cancer and increasing number of genetic disorders. It is especially nasty towards the infant population because they are susceptible to the environmental factors such as teratogens.
Apart from that, implementation of advanced molecular cytogenetic techniques, for example, FISH and array-comparative genomic hybridization (array-CGH) for early as well as timely detection of diseases along with reducing the mortality rate and the grievous consequences associated with genetic disorders.
Affymetrix Inc, Agilent Technologies Inc, Illumina Inc, Abbott Laboratories, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc, Applied Spectral Imaging Inc, and Thermo Fisher Scientific (Life Technologies) Inc. are some major players operating in the molecular cytogenetics market.
Market Segmentation :
4) End User
Inquire before buying @ marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…rket-3224/inquire
Scope of the Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!