Stem Cell Assay Market By Assay (Cell Viability, Cell Differentiation, Cell Identification), By Technology, By Kit (Adult Stem Cell Kits, Human Embryonic Stem Cells Kits), By Product (Instruments, Detection Kits), By Application (Regenerative Medicines, Drug Development And Clinical Research), By End User (Research Institutes And Industry Research) And By Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021)
The Global Stem Cell Assay Market was worth USD 541.3 Million in 2016 and is estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 20.2%, to reach USD 1358.1 Million by 2021. Stem cells are a special type of cells in the body which are not differentiated but they have the potential to evolve into any other type of cells in the body.
They divide and produce more cells and hence they found variety of applications of stem cells in regenerative medicine.
They are used in various medical therapies and will revolutionize healthcare when it is fully understood and developed.
They can differentiate into other cells such as blood cells, heart cells, neurons. Stem cell assays are used to analyze stem cells based on certain parameters to assess the biochemical functions and also assess the potency of the cells.
Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer, cardio vascular diseases due to change in the life styles of humans has increased the demand for drug development and therapies related to them which in turn is increasing the demand for research on stem cells. With the increase in applications of stem cells and restrictions on using animals for drug testing, demand for stem cell based assays has increased.
Increase in investments from private as well as government organizations on healthcare research also drives the growth of stem cell assay market. However, collection of stem cells from human embryos leading to ethical issues, absence of proper infrastructure and high costs of therapies or drugs are some of the major restraining factors for stem cell assay market.
View full report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ssay-market-3673/
The global stem cell assay market is segmented based on assay type, technology, kits, product, application, end user and region. Based on the assay type, the market is categorized into Cell Viability & Toxicity Assays, Purification Assays, Differentiation assays, function assays, Identification assays, proliferation assays and cell apoptosis assays.
The cell viability and toxicity assay is projected to hold the largest market share due to increase in focus on drug testing using stem cells. Based on kits, the market is categorized into Adult stem cell kits and human embryonic stem cell kits.
Adult stem cells kits are again segmented into Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Kits, Mesenchymal Stem Cell Kits, Hematopoietic Stem Cell Kits, Umbilical Cord Stem Cells and Neuronal Stem Cells Kits. Due to the high effectiveness in the analysis of stem cells, adult stem cell kits segment is rapidly growing.
Based on product, the market is categorized into Instruments and Detection kits. Instruments are further categorized into Flow cytometer, Cell imaging systems, Micro electrode arrays and automated cell counter.
Detection kits include immune histochemistry kits. Flow cytometer is the fastest growing segment due to the rise in demand for tissue analysis and application of cytometers in cancer detection.
Based on application, the market is categorized into Regenerative Medicine & Therapy Development, Drug Discovery and Development and clinical research. Regenerative medicine segment is again categorized into Dermatology, Cardiovascular, Orthopedic & Musculoskeletal Spine, Oncology, Central Nervous System and diabetes.
Due to the increase in prevalence of chronic diseases, the demand for regenerative medicine has increased attributing to its largest market share. Based on the end users, the market is categorized into research institutes and industry research.
Download Free Sample Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…73/request-sample
Based on region, the global market for stem cell assay market is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. North America holds the largest market share due to the increase in aging population and increasing prevalence of chronic diseases.
Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing market for stem cell assays due to the increasing adoption of stem cell based therapies in this region.
Some of the major players in the stem cell assay market are Bio-Techne Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Merck KGaA, STEMCELL Technologies Inc., Promega Corporation, GE Healthcare, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Cellular Dynamics International Inc., Hemogenix, and Cell Biolabs Inc.
- Cell Viability & Toxicity Assays
- Cell Identification Assays
- Cell Differentiation Assays
- Isolation/Purification Assays
- Cell Proliferation Assays
- Cell Apoptosis Assays
- Cell Function Assays
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Assay Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Assay Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Assay Type
- Technology Roadmap
- Micro Fabricated Assisted Technology
- Microfluidics Based Cell Trap Technologies
- Technology in Development
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Technology
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Technology
- Market Share Analysis, By Technology
- Adult Stem Cell Kits
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Kits
- Mesenchymal Stem Cell Kits
- Neuronal Stem Cells Kits
- Umbilical Cord Stem Cells
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Kits
- Human Embryonic Stem Cells Kits
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Kits
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Kits
- Market Share Analysis, By Kits
- Micro Electrode Arrays
- Cell Imaging Systems
- Automated Cell Counter
- Flow Cytometer
- Detection Kits
- Immuno Histochemistry Kits
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Product
- Regenerative Medicine & Therapy Development
- Orthopedic & Musculoskeletal Spine
- Central Nervous System
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Clinical Research
6 )End User
- Research Institutes
- Industry Research
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!