Drugs usage comes along with several complications not just related to physical health but also mental health. Drug addiction or drug abuse can lead to several implications.
If done at workplace, it can result in poor decision making, absenteeism at work, accidents, and poor productivity. In schools and colleges, drug consumption can hamper brain functions and development among children.
To curb these problems, it is very important that authorities in schools, colleges, and even at workplace, should know about the various methods of drugs screening. Drug screening can be carried out by a simple urine examination or by studying a hair sample.
This report studies the current and future aspects of drug screening market.
Download Free Sample: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/reque…ample.php?id=1193
KEY PREMIUM INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
- Several organizations are taking measures and taking initiatives to help drug addicts at workplace by offering them counselling sessions to deal with work-related stress, marital problems, and financial issues. Drug screening is found to be very effective in minimizing drug abuse among adults as well as children. This factor is contributing towards the growth of drug screening market.
- Government is also taking initiatives of drug screening to tackle drug trafficking issues. This is the also an important factor favoring the progress of the market. In many countries, drug screening is a mandate for colleges and institutes. Authorities need to do drug screening before the admission of any student to the college. Similar rules are followed at workplace where drug screening is conducted on the employees from time to time.
- This is one of the major factors driving the growth of the global drug screening market. However, in some countries there are separate laws that favor right to individual’s privacy, which can act as a challenge for the growth of the market. In addition, drug screening tests like urine tests are not always accurate, hence it can hamper the market growth further.
The global drug screening market is divided into four major geographical segments which are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the world. The North America region holds the highest market share and is the largest revenue contributor of the drug screening market.
The region continues to dominate the global market due to presence of stringent government regulations regarding drug screening. Countries like US and Canada have strict laws and penalizing policies for the accused of drug trafficking.
Government as well as private companies are taking initiatives to spread awareness about the various harmful side effects of drug addiction.
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
Key players in the drug screening market include:
- Alere Inc.
- Dragerwerk ag & co. kgaa
- Abbott Laboratories
- Bio-rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Express Diagnostics International Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-la Roche Ag (Roche Diagnostics)
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- Siemens Aktiengesellschaft
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Browse Report: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/marke…-screening-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Scalar Market Research Inc. aspires to assist organizations from around the world to achieve their business goal with premium market research reports and consulting services. Our real-time industry tracking with the help of advanced analytics offers acrystal clear view of all the activities in niche markets. Our team, with thorough global understanding, works relentlessly to gather the necessary market insights, including customer analysis, competitions and global forecast. Find out more about ...
For more information: