Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) Market by Surgery Method, Valve Frame Material, Valve, Valve Leaflets Material and End Users – Market Analysis, Size, Geographic Countries Analysis, Competitive Strategies Analysis and Forecasts (2016 to 2021)
Europe transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) market is expected to reach USD 1.06 billion by 2021 from USD 0.47 billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 17.40% during the forecast period 2016-2021. Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) is described as minimally invasive procedure replaces the improper functioning aortic valves.
TAVR offers an efficient valve replacement procedure as compared to open-heart surgery for the benefit of high risk patients. Transcatheter heart valve replacement systems are referred as cardiovascular devices replace the old and damaged valves.
TAVR is used for the treatment of aortic valve disorders such as severe aortic stenosis, degeneration, & regurgitation. Transcatheter aortic valve replacement devices are integrated with valve frame (made of nitinol or stainless steel), valve leaflets material (made of bovine or cow heart tissue).
These aortic valves are available with varied sizes (such as 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, & 29mm). TAVR is performed during different surgery methods such as transfemoral implantation (through the femoral artery), transapical implantation (through the apex of the heart), transaortic implantation (through the top of right chest), and transcaval implantation (through the femoral vein).
Get a comprehensive overview of the Europe transcatheter aortic valve replacement Market:
Increasing technological advancements in biomedical engineering, presence of advanced cardiovascular healthcare industry, existence of healthcare specialists & equipment, and growing demand for healthy lifestyle are driving the growth of transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) market in Europe. However, stringent regulatory guidelines and high cost of the TAVR procedures are expected to restrain the growth of transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) market in Europe.
Europe transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) market is segmented based on surgery method, valve frame material, valve size, valve leaflets material, and end users. Based on surgery method, the market is sub-segmented as transfemoral implantation, transapical implantation, transaortic implantation, and transcaval implantation.
Of these, transfemoral is estimated to command the largest share of Europe transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) market by surgery method in 2016 and expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Based on valve frame material, the market is segmented as nitinol, stainless steel, and cobalt-chromium.
Of these, nitinol segment is expected to account for the largest share of Europe transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) market by valve frame material in 2016.
Transcatheter valve size market is segmented as 14mm to 18mm, 18mm to 22mm, and 22mm to 29mm. Based on valve leaflets material, the market is segmented as bovine heart tissue, cow heart tissue, and other valve leaflets material.
Based on end users, the market is sub-segmented as hospitals, ambulatory surgical centres, & cardiac catheterization laboratories. Of these, hospital segment held the largest share of Europe transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) market by end users in 2016.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Europe transcatheter aortic valve replacement Market Report:
On the basis of geographical areas, Europe transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) market is segmented as U.K., Germany, France, Italy, and Spain.
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
The key players in transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) market such as, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (U.S.), Medtronic, Inc. (Ireland), Boston Scientific Corporation (U.S.), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), St.
Jude Medical Inc. (U.S.), JenaValve Technology, Inc. (Germany), Symetis SA (Switzerland), Direct Flow Medical, Inc.
(U.S.), Sorin Group (Italy), Meril Life Sciences India Pvt Ltd (India), and Braile Biomedica (Brazil).
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!