GBI Research’s latest report Mobile Health (mHealth) Technologies: Global Market Prospects - Featuring Expert Panel Views from Industry Survey 2017 provides a comprehensive analysis of the mHealth landscape. GBI Research conducted an extensive industry survey of 65 experts from the pharmaceutical, medical devices, healthcare and healthcare IT industries - including organizations that already implement mHealth solutions and services, and those that do not.
Mobile Health (mHealth) Technologies Market
ReportsMonitor has added a report on Mobile Health (mHealth) Technologies Market.
Mobile Health (mHealth) Technologies – it could present incredible advantages to the general public, comprising of improved health care system, with less errors, reduced cost, and enhanced patient and healthcare systems commitment. To let mobile health apps and devices be safe and effective it should be regulated that it is designed, and developed properly.
mHealth is a branch of eHealth, and commonly defined as the use of modern information and communication technologies to meet needs of citizens, patients, healthcare professionals, healthcare providers as well as policy markets.
It can have a significant impact on consumers and on all aspects of the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector, and companies are making large investments to leverage these technologies more effectively. mHealth technologies are already a reality in both developed and developing countries, and their uptake is expected to significantly increase in the near future, particularly as the overall healthcare industry continues to shift towards value-based medicine, and due to the increasing need for more cost-effective means to deliver healthcare and to demonstrate the value and effectiveness of medical treatments.
If you want sample of this Report -
The report features an overview of mHealth solutions and services and its place within the pharmaceutical industry. It examines the factors driving and necessitating the use of these technologies within this industry, and provides detailed examples of how different solutions could be used to provide direct benefits to pharmaceutical companies, healthcare institutions and patients.
The results of GBI’s latest industry survey provide insightful analyses from different expert panels, including results from key geographical markets. The survey examined key issues, such the areas where pharmaceutical organizations are currently utilizing mHealth; where they believe it can have the most impact; the main barriers to uptake and driving factors; the likelihood of increasing investment within the next five years; and the overall attitude towards the use of these technologies within the pharmaceutical industry.
If you want to check this Report -
- What are mHealth technologies? What is their place within the pharmaceutical industry?
- How prevalent is the use of mHealth technologies in the pharmaceutical, healthcare and healthcare IT industries?
- What are the main driving factors necessitating the use of mHealth? What is the relative importance of these factors?
- What are the commercial benefits that the use of mHealth solutions and services can provide across the pharmaceutical value chain?
- In which areas are organizations currently using mHealth, and where do they feel it will have the most impact in the next five years?
- What are the main challenges associated with mHealth technologies? What is the relative importance of these factors across key geographical markets? For the organizations that do not yet utilize mHealth solutions, what specific reasons have led to this decision?
Full Report Access -
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Reports Monitor (ReportsMonitor.com) is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. Our aim is to change the dynamics of the Market Research industry by providing quality intelligence backed by data. Your requirement for market forecasting is fulfilled by our exclusive quantitative and analytics driven intelligence. We have a vast collection of reports, covering maximum industries worldwide. Our process is meticulously planned and execut ...