The report tracks the major market events including product launches, technological developments, mergers & acquisitions, and the innovative business strategies opted by key market players. Along with strategically analyzing the key micro markets, the report also focuses on industry-specific drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges in the medical tourism market. The scope of this report covers the medical tourism market by its major segments, which include the types, applications, and the major geographic regions.
Medical tourism, as the name suggests is defined as travelling around the world with an intention to provide medical treatment in some possible form. In this case, the country may or may not be the traveler’s home country.
The medical treatments offered during the travel are of various types, ranging from cancer treatment to neurological treatment, fertility treatment, orthopedic treatment, or any specific surgery. The growth of the medical tourism market is highly dependent on the affordability and accessibility of good quality healthcare facilities across countries.
As the healthcare facilities grow, the medical tourism market also grows proportionately. This report studies the current and future aspects of the medical tourism market.
KEY PREMIUM INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
- The medical tourism market is growing at a moderate pace during the forecasted period because of rise in adoption and affordability of better healthcare facilities worldwide. There is an increase in health insurance and promotion of available healthcare facilities which is driving the market growth.
- Hospitals are offering cashless transactions to people who are having health insurance, thereby creating newer growth opportunities for the medical tourism market. Despite all the above advantages, there are some restraining factors such as travelling at odd times, luggage problems, availability issues, and VISA approval issues that are hampering the market growth.
The global medical tourism market is divided into four major geographical segments which are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the world. The Asia Pacific region holds the highest market share and is the largest revenue contributor of the medical tourism market.
The region continues to dominate the global market due to increase in investment by major key market players, for healthcare related research and development activities. In addition, the accessibility and affordability of healthcare facilities is contributing towards the market growth in this region.
Next in line is the North America region, which is witnessing a steady market growth due to availability of skilled professionals in the field of medical tourism; who are efficient enough to manage the technologically advanced healthcare facilities.
This report analyzes the medical tourism market by the following segments:
- Medical Tourism Market, by Treatment Type
- Cardiovascular Treatment
- Orthopedic Treatment
- Neurological Treatment
- Cancer Treatment
- Fertility Treatment
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
Key players in the medical tourism market include:
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited
- Fortis Healthcare Limited.
- Asian Heart Institute
- Kpj Healthcare Berhad
- NIT Medical Center Tokio (NMCT)
- Seoul National University Hospital (SNUH)
- Uz Leuven
- Infectious Diseases Partners Pte Ltd (IDPPL)
- Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital (ABMH)
- Barbados Fertility Centre (BFC)
Browse Report: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/marke…al-tourism-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Scalar Market Research Inc. aspires to assist organizations from around the world to achieve their business goal with premium market research reports and consulting services. Our real-time industry tracking with the help of advanced analytics offers acrystal clear view of all the activities in niche markets. Our team, with thorough global understanding, works relentlessly to gather the necessary market insights, including customer analysis, competitions and global forecast. Find out more about ...
For more information: