This report helps to analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Healthcare Asset Management Market.
Effective asset management is important for every organization, and even more for healthcare organization where we deal with human life and one mistake can cause someone’s life, but it can be tedious task to find even few organization who can claim to have as effective asset management as possible. In healthcare, key asset includes people, both patient and medical professionals, devices and medication.
Hence, Healthcare Asset Management can be defined as effective management of these three: - people, devices and medication.
The Global Healthcare Asset Management Market is estimated to be valued at USD 17.35 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 24.95 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.54% during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021.
Increasing incidents of drug counterfeiting, need of maximizing the efficiency and reliability of available resources (medicine, equipment and medical professionals) in hospitals to make healthcare accessible to all, and patient- centric and value-based trend in healthcare industry are the primary drivers of this market. Additionally, quicker return on investments, governments support, financial as well as structural (favorable policy), and technological advancements, among others are some of the other drivers of this market.
Download PDF Sample of Healthcare Asset Management [email protected] www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/465084
The technology also has certain constraints to overcome, such as the high cost of initial investments and issues related to accuracy of these devices. Data Integrity and safety is also a key concern.
However, the technology has several opportunities as well. Emerging economies with huge population base, the rising investments in venture capital funds, and the implementation of trends in the medical-IT field, such as precision medicines, EHR, analytics-driven personalized medicines, clinical DSS, health and disease management, and so on.
The global healthcare asset management market is segmented on the basis of Technology (Real Time Locating Systems (RTLS), Radio Frequency Identification(RFID) systems (Active RFID and passive RFID), Near Field Communication (NFC), Zigbee, Wi-Fi), Product (Tags (Ultrasound, Infrared), Readers, Antennas, software), Application (Staff management, Equipment tracking, Patient tracking, Temperature and humidity monitoring, Supply chain management), End-User (Hospitals, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, laboratories, clinics), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America).
The major market players in this market are Aeroscout, Inc, Awarepoint Corporation, Ekahau, GE Healthcare, IBM Corporation, Infor, Inc., Motorola Solutions, Inc., Radianse, Siemens Healthcare, Sonitor Technologies. The primary stakeholders of this technology are healthcare IT firms, healthcare payers, healthcare providers, and venture capitalists.
Browse Full Report with TOC: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…anagement-market
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the Global Healthcare Asset management Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global healthcare asset management market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
Table of Content:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Finding of Study
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Rising demand with increasing concerns of drug counterfeiting
4.2.2 Patient-centric trend in the industry
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Data privacy concerns
4.3.2 Accuracy issues with the devices
4.4 Market Opportunities
4.4.1 Growing healthcare industry among developing countries
4.4.2 Expansion of Healthcare IT
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Model
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat if Substitute Products/Services
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
- Technology Snapshot
- Global Healthcare Asset Management Market Segmentation – By Technology
6.1 Real Time Location Systems (RTLS)
6.2 Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Systems
6.2.1 Active RFID
6.2.2 Passive RFID
6.3 Near Field Communication
- Global Healthcare Asset Management Market - Segmentation by Product
- Global Healthcare Asset Management Market – Segmentation by Application
8.1 Staff Management
8.2 Equipment Tracking
8.3 Patient Tracking
8.4 Temperature and humidity monitoring
8.5 Supply Chain Management
- Global Healthcare Asset Management Market - Segmentation by End User
- Global Healthcare Asset Management Market - Segmentation by Geography
10.1 North America
10.3 Asia Pacific
10.4 Latin America
10.5 Middle East and Africa
- Competitive Intelligence – Key Vendor Profiles
11.1 Aeroscout, Inc.
11.2 Awarepoint Corporation
11.4 GE Healthcare
11.5 IBM Corporation
11.6 Infor, Inc.
11.7 Motorola Solutions
11.9 Siemens Helathcare
11.10 Sonitor Technologies
- Investment Outlook
- Future of Global Healthcare Asset Management Market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...