Oxygen Therapy Market Analysis By Product (Oxygen Source Equipment, Cylinders, Concentrators, Liquid Oxygen Devices, PAP, Oxygen Delivery Device, Masks, Nasal Cannula, Venturi Mask, Non-Rebreather Mask, Bag Valve, CPAP), By Application (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Asthma, Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Respiratory Distress Syndrome, Cystic Fibrosis, Pneumonia), By End-use (Home Healthcare, Hospitals), And By Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016 To 2021)
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
The Global Medical Cameras Market was worth USD 2.25 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 9.1%, to reach USD 3.5 billion by 2021. Medical Cameras assist surgeons and clinical staff by providing images during various medical procedures such as endoscopy, spectroscopy, ophthalmology, arthroscopy and robotic surgery among others.
They help in diagnosing and treating diseases during surgery by revealing the internal organs of a person. It also generates a database of normal anatomy and physiology which makes it possible to identify any abnormalities in a person’s internal organs.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Medical Cameras using infrared technology generate various wavelengths which in a series of events determines properties such as water content, chemical components and temperature which cannot be done with a normal camera. Cameras having thermal imaging feature can detect inflamed tissue or abnormal blood circulation.
3D medical imaging is used in a wide range of applications such as cosmetic surgery simulation, monitoring of rheumatoid arthritis and dental prosthesis among others. High-speed imaging techniques can capture and process the movements of a person suffering from muscular-skeletal diseases.
View full report at
The Global Medical Cameras market is driven by factors such as rising need of medical procedures requiring medical cameras, growing technological advancements, favourable laws set by the government and heavy investment in research and development among other factors. However, the market is constrained by factors like health hazards due to exposure to radiation, high price of equipment and insufficient knowledge about operating the devices from workers.
The Global Medical Cameras market is segmented on the basis of products into microscopes and medical cameras. Microscopes has the larger share in the segment and is also expected to grow fastest, owing to rising geriatric population and rising demand for microscopes in various medical applications.
Based on camera type, the market is segmented into endoscopy cameras, dermatology cameras, ophthalmology cameras, dental cameras and surgery microscopy cameras. Endoscopy cameras has the largest market share in the segment due to rising number of operations done by using endoscopy technique.
Based on sensor type, the market is categorized into charged couple device (CCD) and complimentary-metal-oxide-semiconductor (CMOS) sensors. CMOS has the largest share in the segment sine they consume less power, have high frame rate and low manufacturing price.
The Global Medical Cameras market is divided based on geography into North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa and Europe. North America has the largest market share in the world followed by Europe.
Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing market in the world. Factors like rising funding for research, growing demand for Medical Cameras in various surgical procedures and technological advancements is expected to drive the rise of this market.
- l Products
- l Camera Type
- l Sensor Type
- l End User
Inquire before buying
Scope of the report:-
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensivePESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, usingPorter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list ofkey market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Anexecutive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along withInvestment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!