Medical Holography Market By Product Type (Holographic Displays, Holographic Prints, Holography Microscopes, Holoscopes And Holography Software), By End Users (Research Laboratories, Hospitals And Clinics, Academic Medical Centres And Pharmaceutical And Biotechnology Companies), By Application (Medical Imaging, Biomedical Research And Medical Education) And By Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021)
The Global Medical Holography Market was worth USD 253 million in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 31.3%, to reach USD 987 million by 2021. Medical Holography enables medical professionals to have a three dimensional view of the interior of a patient.
This enables doctors to examine vital organs of a body on a desktop screen without having to cut through the body. By using this technology, doctors can manipulate, view and dissect body parts which are recreated above a desktop screen.
This extremely high growth rate can be attributed to its usefulness in the medical field and has a lot of scope for growth since it’s an emerging field.
In the current days, doctors need to construct a three dimensional image using their imagination from a set of two dimensional images to evaluate a patient’s health status. They need to invest significant amount of effort to create the mental images, hence this technology can enable them to diagnose more easily and quickly.
It also enables them to get a 3D view of abnormal structures of body, like the mess of broken bones and ribcages of someone involved in a road accident. Heart conditions in very young people can be treated much more easily and precisely, since structures like aneurisms, narrowings and congenital abnormalities are difficult to visualize.
Technologies for virtual colonoscopy are being developed which is an alternative to an uncomfortable and gut-bacteria damaging method of inserting a colonoscope inside the body.
View full report at
The Global Medical Holography market is driven by factors like rising adoption of holography in medical and biomedical research, emergence of holography as a useful technology in representing abnormal 3D structures and growth in the applications of holography in medical field. However, this field is constrained by factors like high price of equipment & computation of holographs and a few systems rendering imprecise holographs.
The Global Medical Holography market is segmented on the basis of product type into holographic displays, holographic prints, holography microscopes, holoscopes and holography software. By application, the market is segmented into medical imaging, biomedical research and medical education.
On the basis of end users, the market is categorised into research laboratories, hospitals and clinics, academic medical centres and pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
- l Product Type
- l End Users
- l Application
Scope of the report:-
- Global, regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensivePESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, usingPorter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list ofkey market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Anexecutive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along withInvestment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!