Esophageal cancer is cancer that occurs in the esophagus. Symptoms include cough, difficulty swallowing, chest pain, pressure or burning and weight loss.
Predisposing factors include age, smoking, obesity and bile reflux. Treatment includes chemotherapy, radiation therapy and surgery.
Global Markets Direct's Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Esophageal Cancer Pipeline Market Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Esophageal Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Esophageal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Esophageal Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed and Preclinical stages are 8, 41, 28, 1 and 15 respectively.
Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 5, 4, 2 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Access Report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/d…aspx?name=1203553
Esophageal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Inquire about report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/i…aspx?name=1203553
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Esophageal Cancer (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Esophageal Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
Access report at www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1203553
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Esophageal Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Esophageal Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Esophageal Cancer (Oncology)
Table of Contents:
Esophageal Cancer - Overview
Esophageal Cancer - Therapeutics Development
Esophageal Cancer - Therapeutics Assessment
Esophageal Cancer - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Esophageal Cancer - Drug Profiles
Esophageal Cancer - Dormant Projects
Esophageal Cancer - Discontinued Products
Esophageal Cancer - Product Development Milestones
List of Tables
List of Figures
Number of Products under Development for Esophageal Cancer, H2 2017
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H2 2017
Number of Products under Development by Universities/Institutes, H2 2017
Number of Products by Top 10 Targets, H2 2017
Number of Products by Stage and Top 10 Targets, H2 2017
Number of Products by Top 10 Mechanism of Actions, H2 2017
Number of Products by Stage and Top 10 Mechanism of Actions, H2 2017
Number of Products by Top 10 Routes of Administration, H2 2017
Number of Products by Stage and Top 10 Routes of Administration, H2 2017
Number of Products by Top 10 Molecule Types, H2 2017
Number of Products by Stage and Top 10 Molecule Types, H2 2017