The report on the global IVF services market uses the top-down and bottom-up approaches to define, analyze, and describe the market trends for the next five years. The report also tracks the emerging applications, innovative technologies, and mergers & acquisitions. It also focuses on the growth drivers and restraints for the key market players during the forecast period.
In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)is the most common form of assisted reproductive therapy in the U.S. IVF is a treatment procedure wherein the woman’s egg and man’s sperm is fertilized in laboratory conditions and then incorporated into the woman’s uterus.
In recent times, there is an increase in incidences seen of delayed parenthood, due to which many couples are opting for IVF treatments. Due to rise in number of infertility cases, IVF is a reproductive treatment option with high success rate.
These features contribute towards the growth of the IVF services market. This report studies the current and future aspects of IVF services market.
Download Free Sample: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/reque…ample.php?id=1201
KEY PREMIUM INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
1. IVF services market is growing at a fast pace during the forecasted period because of rise in the number of delayed pregnancies seen among the women population. Due to modernization of lifestyle and improved economies, many couples are opting for IVF means of fertilization.
2. Also, there is an increase in infertility cases seen in men and women, which is contributing towards the growth of the IVF services market. Due to advancement in technology, several want-to-be parents are looking for IVF treatment options, which is boosting the market growth further.
3. There is an increase in the number of hospitals and fertility clinics in the U.S. that are offering IVF treatments, which is creating growth opportunities for the IVF services market.
However, the high costs associated with IVF treatment is acting as a major market restraining factor.
The global IVF services market is divided into four major geographical segments which are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the world. The North America region holds the highest market share and is the largest revenue contributor of the IVF services market.
The region continues to dominate the global market due to increase in incidences of infertility, and delayed parenthood. Due to advancement of IVF technology, many couples are attracted towards this option, promoting the market growth.
The key market players in this region are investing in healthcare facilities, creating opportunities for the growth of IVF services market.
This report analyzes the IVF services market by the following segments:
IVF Services Market, by Cycle Type
1. Fresh Cycle (Non-donor)
2. Thawed IVF Cycle (Non-donor)
3. Donor Egg IVF Cycles
IVF Services Market, by End-user
1. Fertility Clinics
3. Surgical Centers
4. Clinical Research Institutes
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
Key players in the IVF services market include:
1. Fertility and Gynecology Center Monterey Bay Ivf
2. Conceptions Reproductive Associates
3. Servy Massey Fertility Institute
Sher Institute For Reproductive Medicine (SIRM)4.
5. Cardone Reproductive Medicine & Infertility
6. Fertility Center Of San Antonio
7. Houston Fertility Center
8. New Hope Fertility Center
9. Reproductive Medicine Associates Of New Jersey
Browse Report: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/marke…f-services-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Scalar Market Research Inc. aspires to assist organizations from around the world to achieve their business goal with premium market research reports and consulting services. Our real-time industry tracking with the help of advanced analytics offers acrystal clear view of all the activities in niche markets. Our team, with thorough global understanding, works relentlessly to gather the necessary market insights, including customer analysis, competitions and global forecast. Find out more about ...
For more information: