Healthcare BPO market On the basis of provider service, the healthcare BPO market is segmented into revenue cycle management, patient enrollment, and patient care. In 2017. healthcare BPO market On the basis of pharmaceutical services, the market is classified into manufacturing services, R&D services, and non-clinical services.
- Agency -.
The healthcare BPO market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.2% from2017 to 2022, to reach USD 312.43 billion by 2022 from USD 191.68 billion in 2017.
The Healthcare BPO market is Professional research they represent by Top-down and bottom-up approaches were used to validate the size of the global healthcare BPO market and estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets. Major players in the market were identified through secondary research and their market revenues were determined through primary and secondary research.
Healthcare BPO Market by Provider (RCM, Patient Care), Payer (Claims Repricing), Pharmaceutical (R&D, Manufacturing, Sales and Marketing Services (Forecasting, Performance Reporting)), Outsourcing Approaches, Models (Multisourcing) - Global Forecasts to 2022 Get sample copy @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=62342
The US is expected to account for the largest share, followed by Europe, and RoW.
- Agency -.
It is the prime source for the outsourcing of healthcare services due to the mandatory implementation of ICD-10 codes and enactment of PPACA. The US also ranks high as a preferred location in cases where location and skill are more important than cost savings.
The need to reduce the rising healthcare costs and the implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) are factors that compel payers and providers to outsource their business processes to low-cost countries in order to reduce operational costs. Patent cliffs, complex clinical trial protocols, and new reporting requirements are forcing pharmaceutical companies to outsource their R&D and manufacturing processes to other countries, which is driving the healthcare outsourcing market.
Correct Target Audience:
- Vendors/Service Providers
- Healthcare Service Providers
- Health Insurance Companies
- Business Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Research Institutions
“Healthcare BPO Market” spread across 201 pages, profiling 15+ companies and supported with 156 tables and 34 figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ount?rname=62342
On the other hand, the fear of losing visibility & control over business processes and reliability and data security & privacy concerns are the major factors expected to restrain market growth.
The key players in the healthcare BPO market are Cognizant (US), Accenture (Ireland), Xerox (US), Genpact (Bermuda), TCS (India), and Infosys (India). These players focused on inorganic strategies such as acquisitions, agreements, and collaborations as well as organic strategies such as product launches and expansions to sustain their growth in the healthcare BPO market.
Access this Report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…chase?rname=62342
Fundamental Key Point from Table of Content
- Healthcare BPO Market, By Provider Service:- Introduction, Revenue Cycle Management, Patient Enrollment, Patient Care, Medical Transcription, Device Monitoring, Medical Imaging
- Healthcare BPO Market, By Payer Service:- Introduction, Claims Management Services, Claims Adjudication Services, Claims Settlement Services, Information Management Services, Claims Repricing, Claims Investigation Services, Claims Indexing Services, Fraud Detection and Management, Integrated Front-End Services and Back-Office Operations, Member Management Services, Product Development and Business Acquisition Services, Provider Management Services, Care Management, Billing and Accounts Management Services, HR Services
- Healthcare BPO Market, By Pharmaceutical Service:- Introduction, Research & Development, Manufacturing, Non-Clinical Services, Supply Chain Management & Logistics, Sales and Marketing Services
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: