Asia-Pacific Medical Tourism Market by Treatment Type and by Region- Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
The Asia-Pacific Medical Tourism Market was worth USD 5.52 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 22.4%, to reach USD 15.15 billion by 2021.
Medical Tourism refers to people who travel to different places for the medical treatment at affordable costs that they receive at home. Medicinal tourism is the most developing business today.
As developing countries are progressively heading toward technological advancements and quality administrations in the medical and healthcare area, the Asia-Pacific medical tourism market is foreseen to witness powerful development during the forecast period.
- Advertising -
Developing healthcare services by different private and government sectors are likewise expected to further support the market development. Currently, an extensive flow of patients is towards Asia, particularly Thailand, South Korea, India, and Malaysia.
Most patients are from the U.S. Europe who is searching for good quality services at reasonable costs, this is considered as the major driver for Asia-pacific region.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Asia-Pacific Medical Tourism Market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rism-market-1858/
Drivers such as high treatment costs and long waiting time’s circumstances for medical procedures, advancements in technology, and development of market are propeeling the market. Stringent documentation forms, issues related with visa endorsement, and limited protection scope are the hindering the market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Asia-Pacific Medical Tourism Market Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market:
The Asia-Pacific Medical Tourism Market is broadly segmented into type of treatment. On the basis of the type of treatment, the market is further segmented into Orthopedic Treatment, Neurological Treatment, Cardiovascular Treatment, Dental Treatment, Fertility Treatment, Cancer Treatment, Cosmetic Treatment, and Others.
On the basis of geography, the Asia-Pacific market is analyzed under various regions namely India, China, Japan, Australia and South Korea.
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Some of the major players influencing the market are Min-Sheng General Hospital, KPJ Healthcare Berhad, Samitivej Sukhumvit, Fortis Healthcare Ltd., Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited, Prince Court Medical Center, Bangkok Hospital Medical Center, Asian Heart Institute, Raffles Medical Group, and Bumrungrad International Hospital.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: