Europe OTC Orthopedic Braces Market By Product (Lower Extremity Braces, Knee Braces, Foot & Ankle Braces, Upper Extremity Braces, Shoulder Braces, Elbow Braces, Wrist Braces, Back & Hip Braces And Other Braces), By Indication (Prophylactic, Injury, Osteoarthritis (OA) And Other Indications) And By Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021)
The Europe OTC Orthopedic Braces Market is estimated to be growing from 294 million in 2016 at a CAGR of 5.15%, to reach USD 377 million by 2021. The market is showcasing evident growth potential in the mentioned forecasting period and is also predicted to grow in the future years because of the developments in medical sector.
Browse more details at marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…aces-market-3059/
Orthopedic braces, also known as orthopedic splints, provide the joints with protection, stabilization and correction of injuries or abnormal structure of bones. They have a wide range of applications including injury rehabilitation, prevention, and more.
The braces are also designed in a way to compensate for muscles which have little or no strength in them. They also provide corrections in the structural anomalies and help the doctors to detect cerebral palsy, spina bifida, as well as to treat the symptoms of stroke.
Increasing geriatric population, developing research activities, advancement in technology, rising disposable income and growing awareness of public regarding different treatment options for orthopedic conditions are propelling the growth of the OTC orthopedic braces market in the Europe region. However, high cost, insufficient reimbursement scenarios and growing preference towards other treatment alternatives are the factors that prove as major constraints for this market.
The Europe OTC Orthopedic Braces market is broadly categorized on the basis of Product into Lower Extremity Braces, Knee Braces, Foot & Ankle Braces, Upper Extremity Braces, Shoulder Braces, Elbow Braces, Wrist Braces, Back & Hip Braces and Other Braces. Based on Indication, the market is segmented into Prophylactic, Injury, Osteoarthritis (OA) and Other Indications.
The prophylactic braces segment is expected to hold the largest share of the Europe OTC orthopedic braces market in 2016 owing to increased participation in sports, studies proving the efficacy of prophylactic braces in decreasing the injuries, and increased awareness.
On the basis of region the Europe market is analyzed under the regions U.K, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain and Italy. These countries are highly developed in the medical sector and hence prove to be a major hot spot for the growth of OTC Orthopedic Braces Market.
Some of the major competitors dominating the market are DJO Finance LLC, DeRoyal Industries Inc, Breg Inc, Bauerfeind AG, BSN Medical, Otto Bock HealthCare, Medi GmbH & Co. KG, Thuasne Group and 3M Company.
Market Segmentation :
Scope of the Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!