Closed MRI Systems Market by Field Strength and by Region – Global Industry Analysis, Share, Size, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016-2021)
Global Closed MRI Systems Market was worth USD 3.37 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach 4.28 billion USD by 2021 with a CAGR of 4.90%.
Closed MRI is a type of MRI which are used to take high quality images of internal parts of the body using Magnetic field and Radio waves. Closed MRI are generally completely closed and has high field strength.
Closed MRI can take pictures of Head, Spine, Brain, Abdominal, cardiac and blood vessels and find the diseases or any problems associated with them.
There are many drivers in this market like increase in aging population, developments in MRI techniques, Developing Markets, open architecture, and software Applications, and development of MRI compatible pacemakers. But some of the factors like high cost of MRI systems, draining helium gas deposits, declining reimbursement rates, lack of skilled labor and complexity of machines are restraining the market.
View full report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…stem-market-2324/
The Closed MRI Systems market is segmented based on field strength, Application. Based on field Strength, Closed MRI Systems are further segmented into low to mid field, High Field, Very High Field, Ultra High Field.
Based on Application, market is further segmented into Brain, Spine, Cardiac, Breast and Abdomen. In this market, Brain and Neurological MRI holds the highest share owing to rise in geriatric population and rise in early awareness levels.
High Field Strength is the most commonly used field strength in market because of increase in replacements and increasing adoption of advanced products. Based on Geography, this market is further segmented in to North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa.
North America has the largest share followed by Asia-Pacific. Asia-Pacific will be fastest growing region because of increase in spending limit.
Key points from TOC:
- Research Methodology
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
- Market Segmentation
- Strategic Analysis
- Market Leaders' Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Market Outlook and Investment Opportunities
Key players in the Closed MRI systems market are Hitachi Medical Corporation, Toshiba Medical Systems, Siemens Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Imris Inc., Fonar Corporation, Esaote S.P.A, Neusoft Medical System, Aurora Medical Imaging and Philips Healthcare.
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!