Growth Rate of Global Laboratory Informatics Market: The Global Laboratory Informatics Market has accounted for USD 2.86 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 4.89 billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 7.0% in the forecasted period 2016 to 2024”, the new market report contains data for historic years 2014 & 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
- Advertising -
The “Global Laboratory Informatics Market”, By Product Type (Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), Electronic Lab Notebooks (ELN), Scientific Data Management Systems (SDMS), Laboratory Execution Systems (LES), Clinical Data Management Systems (CDMS), Chromatography Data Systems (CDS)), By Deployment (On-Premise, Cloud-Based, Remotely Hosted), By Component (Software, Services), By Industry (Life Science (Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, BioBanking, Contract Service Organizations (CRO), Clinical Research Labs, Academic Research Institutes), Petrochemical, Chemicals, Food & Beverages, Environmental Testing, Forensics, Others), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa) – Trend and Forecast to 2024
This report consists of below pages:
- No of pages: 350
- No of Figures: 60
- No of Tables: 220
Request for Report Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reque…nformatics-market
The laboratory informatics market is experiencing a significant growth owing to factors such as the increasing demand for lab regulatory compliance across developed nations across diagnostics and industrial laboratory setups. In latest years there is an upsurge of technological developments in laboratory informatics software which is expected to increase the already swollen demand for these software and services in the forecast period.
Global Laboratory Informatics Market – Competitive Landscape:
The Global laboratory informatics market is highly competitive and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of laboratory informatics market for Global, North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- Advertising -
Some of the major players operating in this market are:
- Ardigen SA
- Genologics (A Illumina Company)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- AgileBio LLC
- LabWare, Inc.
- Fortress Medical
- Core Informatics, LLC
- Abbott Informatics
- Agaram Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Schimadzu Corporation
- LabVantage Solutions, Inc.
- LabLynx, Inc.
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Khemia Software, Inc.
- Bargal Analytical Instruments
- Waters Corporation
- Ennov Group
- Computing Solutions, Inc.
- Scientific Repair, Inc.
- Arxspan, LLC
- KNAUER Wissenschaftliche Geräte GmbH
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Dassault Systèmes
- ID Business Solutions Ltd. among others.
Request for TOC about the Laboratory Informatics Market Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?…nformatics-market
Global Laboratory Informatics Market – Market Segmentation:
- The Global Laboratory Informatics Market is segmented based product type, deployment, component, industry and geography.
- On the basis of product the market is segmented into 6 products namely laboratory information management systems (LIMS), electronic lab notebooks (ELN), scientific data management systems (SDMS), laboratory execution systems (LES), clinical data management systems (CDMS) and, chromatography data systems (CDS).
- Based on deployment the Global Laboratory Informatics Market is segmented into on-premise, cloud based and web based modules.
- The market is also segmented on the basis of components into software and services.
- The Global Laboratory Informatics market is further segmented on the basis of industry is life science, petrochemical, chemicals, food and beverages, environmental testing, forensics among others.
Global Laboratory Informatics Market – Geographical Segmentation
Based on geography the Global Laboratory Informatics Market is segmented 5 geographical regions, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and rest of the world. The report of this market is further segmented into 24 major countries such as U.S.
Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Belgium, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, Japan, China, Singapore, Brazil, India, Russia, South Africa and many others.
Read more about the Global Laboratory Informatics Market Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/repor…formatics-market/
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information: