Europe Cell Culture Market by product (Equipment that includes bioreactors, cell culture vessels & cell culture storage equipment and Consumables such as Sera, Media and Reagents and Bioreactor Accessories), by Application (Biopharmaceutical, Cancer Research, Stem Cell Technologies, Drug Screening and Development, Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine and Other Applications), by End User (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies and Research Institutes), and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
The Europe Cell Culture Market was worth USD 3.25 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 10.02%, to reach USD 5.23 billion by 2021.
View report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ture-market-2724/
Cell culture is the process of growing cells under controlled conditions outside their natural environment. The conditions of the culture can vary vastly but in general they consist of a substrate or medium, growth factors, hormones, gases such as carbon dioxide and oxygen and a regulated physio-chemical environment with set factors such as pH, osmotic pressure and temperature.
The lifespan of the culture cells depends mostly on the source of the cells but some cells have been converted into immortal cells which will keep on multiplying indefinitely if favourable conditions are provided.
- Advertising -
Nowadays, cell culture refers to the culturing of cells derived from multicellular eukaryotes, as opposed to the fungal and microbiological cultures that were used in the initial stages of cell culture discovery.
The major factors affecting the Europe Cell Culture market include the rise in demand for drug discovery and the increased focus on biotechnology industry. Additionally, the operating costs of industries and laboratories in general are reducing to the rise in government investments for healthcare due to increased risk of diseases.
The 3D cell culture project is an upcoming venture that offers a wide range of opportunities and is another driver for the market. The high costs of equipment needed for cell culture and the lack of infrastructure act as major impediments to the upward climb of the European cell culture market.
The Europe Cell Culture market is broadly classified into Bioreactors, Cell Culture Vessels, Cell Culture Storage Equipment and Cell Culture Supporting Equipment based on product, by Consumables into Sera, Media and Reagents and Bioreactor Accessories, based on Application into Biopharmaceutical, Cancer Research, Stem Cell Technologies, Drug Screening and Development, Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine and Other Applications and on the basis of End User into Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies and Research Institutes. Based on geography, the Europe market is divided into Italy, Germany, France, UK and Spain.
The European market has the second highest market share globally albeit with a low growth rate. This can be attributed to the fact that the region is mostly in its final stages of development.
The Cell Culture market is highly competitive with a large number of players. Key market players Thermo Fisher Scientific, GE Healthcare, Merck KGaA, Sartorius AG, Eppendorf AG, Lonza AG, Corning, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Promocell GmbH and Hi-Media Laboratories.
Cell Culture Market Segmentation:
- Cell Culture
- Cell Culture Storage Equipment
- Cell Culture Supporting Equipment
- Sera, Media & Reagents
- Bioreactor Accessories
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Product
- Vaccine Production
- Recombinant Therapeutic Proteins
- Cancer Research
- Stem Cell Technologies
- Drug Screening and Development
- Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine
- Other Applications
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Research Institutes
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End User
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End User
- Market Share Analysis, By End User
The scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis, and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: