The report on the global Robotic prosthetics market uses the top-down and bottom-up approaches to define, analyze, and describe the market trends for the next five years. The report also tracks the emerging applications, innovative technologies, and mergers & acquisitions. It also focuses on the growth drivers and restraints for the key market players during the forecast period.
Robots are used extensively for assisting humans in physically and repetitive demanding work or for those things that require precision and accuracy in every industry. Robotics limbs and present-day prosthetics is described as mechanical limbs which are managed by nerve impulses and microprocessors.
Now, the prosthetics field is growing into building exoskeletons. Such exoskeletons are artificially intelligent, wearable; a bionic device helps in enabling users of the wheelchair to walk again.
Robotic prosthesesare becoming more and smarter as the time is passing. Also, such kind of robotic prosthetics has moved to actual physical replacement from simply aesthetic replacement with all biological limb functions.
Request Sample: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/reque…ample.php?id=1221
KEY PREMIUM INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
- The global increase in the no. of amputation cases due to several risk factors such as severe injuries, limb infection, accidents, cancerous tumors in the muscles or bone of limbs and frostbite. There are various causes like diabetes; stroke, obesity, vascular disease, and arthritis are also contributing in the growing no. of amputation cases.
- Increasing usage of technologies related to connectivity such as microprocessor controller, Bluetooth, and myoelectric technology has helped in driving the market demand for such kind of devices.
- The increasing requirement for latest technology and enhanced treatment facilities for critical diseases; rising patient pool with serious diseases such as urological disorders, gynecological diseases, cardiac diseases and increasing Research & Development activities of medical device producers boost the global robotic prosthetics market.
- However, the rising cost of medical robotics, as well as various procedures that are being carried out using them, is hindering the market growth
Regionally, the global robotic prosthetics market classified into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. Among these, Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a faster rate over the forecast period owing to increasing economic development, growing the aged as well as diabetic population, and enhancing the infrastructure of healthcare in different emerging economies like Philippines, China, India, and Indonesia.
Growing no. of amputees and rising foot ulcers incidence related to diabetes is driving the market demand for robotic prosthetics globally. The global market for robotic prosthetics is booming due to rising market demand with an aged population, and those injuries will already exist.
This report analyzes the robotic prosthetics market by the following segments:
- Robotic Prosthetics Market, by Technology
- MPC Prosthetics
- Myoelectric Prosthetics
- Robotic Prosthetics Market, by Extremity
- Lower Body Prosthetics
- Upper Body Prosthetics
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
Key players in the robotic prosthetics market include:
- Touch Bionics Inc. and Touch Bionics Limited
- HDT Global
- SynTouch, Inc.
- Artificial Limbs & Appliances
- Ossur Americas
- Blatchford Group
Browse Report: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/marke…rosthetics-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Scalar Market Research Inc. aspires to assist organizations from around the world to achieve their business goal with premium market research reports and consulting services. Our real-time industry tracking with the help of advanced analytics offers acrystal clear view of all the activities in niche markets. Our team, with thorough global understanding, works relentlessly to gather the necessary market insights, including customer analysis, competitions and global forecast. Find out more about ...
For more information: