Medical Tourism Market by Treatment Type and by Region- Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forectasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
The Middle East and Africa Medical Tourism Market was worth USD 1.97 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 8.17%, to reach USD 2.92 billion by 2021.
Medicinal tourism is a most developing business today. Considered to be the immediate effect of globalization of healthcare, medical tourism positively displays strong development potential all around the region.
This industry is recognized to have an immense growth potential in numerous economies, as large number of countries are striving to become major exporters of the medical services.
- Advertising -
View full report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rism-market-1860/
High treatment costs, long waiting time’s circumstances for medical procedures, advancements in technology, and development of market are the major factors pushing the growth of the market. Factors such as stringent documentation forms, issues related with visa endorsement, and limited protection scope are the hindering the growth of the market.
Developing countries with evolving innovation and technology is fueling the market.
The Middle East and Africa Medical Tourism Market is broadly segmented into type of treatment. On the basis of the type of treatment, the market is further segmented into Neurological Treatment, Orthopedic Treatment, Cardiovascular Treatment, Cancer Treatment, Cosmetic Treatment, Fertility Treatment, Dental Treatment and Others.
On the basis of geography, the Middle east and Africa market is analyzed under various regions namely middle east and Africa.
Key points from TOC:
- Research Methodology
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
- Market Segmentation
- Strategic Analysis
- Market Leaders' Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Market Outlook and Investment Opportunities
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Key players influencing the market, by their products and services are KPJ Healthcare Berhad, Min-Sheng General Hospital, Bumrungrad International Hospital, Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited, Samitivej Sukhumvit, Fortis Healthcare Ltd., Asian Heart Institute, Prince Court Medical Center, Bangkok Hospital Medical Center, and Raffles Medical Group.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: