Middle East and Africa Bio Surgery Market by Type (Sealants, Haemostatic Agents, Adhesion Barriers, Soft Tissue Attachments, Bone Graft Substitutes and Staple Line Reinforcement Agents), by Application, and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
The Middle East and Africa Bio Surgery Market was worth USD 1.64 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 8.14%, to reach USD 2.42 billion by 2021. Bio surgery products are mainly used in the post-surgical care of patients or in the field of orthopaedics or even in the process of hard tissue regeneration in ortho-biologics.
Most bio surgery products work on the principle of facilitating homeostasis and tissue healing in surgery.
Bio surgery products are used in various surgeries to minimize the intra and post-operative complications.
- Advertising -
A variety of synthetic and biologic products like anti-adhesive agents, haemostatic agents, surgical sealing agents, bone graft substitutes, and soft tissue management are utilized in surgeries in order to prevent excessive blood loss or providing adhesion or wound/tissue sealing, and for the repair of damaged or weakened tissues or bones of a body. These advanced products help by enhancing the work efficiency of physicians by controlling surgery-related difficulties in expensive and complicated surgeries.
View Full Report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…gery-market-2785/
The major driver of the Middle East and Africa Bio Surgery market is the increase in the geriatric population and the changing lifestyles around the world. The rise in the number of spinal and sports injuries is also driving forward the market for bio surgery as consumers also become aware of the latest medical practices.
However, the increasing costs of surgeries, the rising preference of consumers for minimally invasive techniques of surgery along with the ethical concerns in some parts of the region are restraining the growth of the market in Middle-East and Africa.
The Middle East and Africa Bio Surgery market is broadly classified into Sealants, Haemostatic Agents, Adhesion Barriers, Soft Tissue Attachments, Bone Graft Substitutes and Staple Line Reinforcement Agents on the basis of type and based on application they are classified under Orthopaedic, General, Neurological, Cardiovascular, Reconstructive, Gynaecological, Urological and Thoracic surgeries. Based on geography, the Middle East and Africa market is analysed under regions of Middle-East and Africa.
The major countries in the region are UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Egypt and South Africa. The region is the smallest market globally with a growth rate that is also below average.
The Bio Surgery market is highly competitive with a large number of players. Key market players Baxter International, C.R.
Bard, Johnson & Johnson, Covidien plc. Getinge Group, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Cryolife Inc., Stryker Corporation, Hemostasis LLC., and Sanofi Group.
- Synthetic and Semi-Synthetic
- Haemostatic Agents
- Adhesion Barriers
- Soft Tissue Attachments
- Synthetic Meshes
- Biological Meshes
- Bone Graft Substitutes
- Bone Allografts
- Demineralized Bone Matrix
- Bone Morphogenetic Proteins
- Synthetic Bone Grafts
- Staple Line Reinforcement Agents
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Type
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
Scope of the Report
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: