Middle-East and Africa Biopsy Devices Market by Product, by Type (Needle Biopsy (Core Needle Biopsy, Fine Needle Biopsy and Vacuum-Assisted Biopsy) and Surgical Biopsy (Incisional Biopsy and Excisional Biopsy), by Application, and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
The Middle-East and Africa Biopsy Devices Market was worth $124 million in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 7.25%, to reach $175.99 million by 2021.
A biopsy is a medical test performed on a tissue or cell to examine, determine and remove the affected tissue from the body. If a patient is suspected to have cancer, a biopsy is used to extract tissue samples for diagnosis and determination of cancer.
The procedure is performed by interventional radiologists to detect cancer and the end-users of this market are hospitals, diagnostic centres, and other medical clinics.
- Advertising -
View Full Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ices-market-1695/
The biopsy devices market will experience a considerable growth over the forecast period driven by increasing prevalence of cancer cases, growing demand for minimally invasive biopsy procedures, rapidly aging global population. Factors responsible for restraining the growth of global biopsy devices market include, clinical issues in the core needle biopsy, stringent regulation and standards for the use of biopsy and increasing complaints regarding the breast cancer screening procedure.
The Middle-East and Africa biopsy devices market is segmented on the basis of product into instruments and consumables. Instruments segment is further segregated into manual, automated and semi-automated.
Consumables segment is sub-segmented into reagents and kits. On the basis of type the market is bifurcated into needle biopsy and surgical biopsy.
Needle biopsy segmented is further segmented into core needle biopsy, fine needle biopsy and vacuum-assisted biopsy. Surgical biopsy segment is divided among Incisional biopsy and Excisional biopsy.
Based on application the market is segregated into scientific research, medical diagnosis, agricultural applications and genetic fingerprinting & sex determination. By End User, the market is divided into pharmaceutical and biology industry, academic research institute, contract research organizations and forensic labs.
Free sample of the report is available @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…95/request-sample
Based on geography the market is analysed under various countries namely, Middle-East and Africa. Middle-East is expected to dominate the biopsy devices market in this region for the forecast period by growing at high CAGR.
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Product
- Needle Biopsy
- Core Needle Biopsy
- Fine Needle Biopsy
- Vacuum-Assisted Biopsy
- Surgical Biopsy
- Incisional Biopsy
- Excisional Biopsy
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Type
- Scientific Research
- Medical Diagnosis
- Agricultural Applications
- Genetic fingerprinting & Sex Determination
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
4) End Users
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Industry
- Academic Research Institute
- Contract Research Organizations
- Forensic Labs
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End Users
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End Users
- Market Share Analysis, By End Users
Inquire report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rket-1695/inquire
Reasons to access Middle-East and Africa Biopsy Devices Market Research Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: