Europe Bio Pharmaceuticals market by Product Type (Monoclonal Antibodies (mAb), Erythropoietin, Biotech Vaccines, Recombinant Human (RH) Insulin, Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF), Interferon and Human growth hormones (HGH)) by Therapeutic Type, and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
The Europe Bio Pharmaceuticals market was worth $37.12 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 8.89%, to reach $56.83 billion by 2021. Europe is the second largest market for biopharmaceuticals globally.
Development of biopharmaceutical product is being undertaken by increasing number of competitors in the pharmaceutical industry. Market players are more focusing on expanding the biologics pipeline, relying on the fact that commercialization of biopharmaceuticals will reduce the usage of traditional small molecular drugs.
Pharmaceutical industries mainly rely on biopharmaceuticals for profits and innovation.
View Full Report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…icals-market-635/
Advancement in biomedical science holds vast potential for the growth of biopharmaceuticals market. Ability of these drugs to treat chronic diseases which were earlier untreatable is increasing its demand enormously and also increases the profit margin for manufacturers.
Biopharmaceutical drugs need to be stored in cold storage which limits their transport to rural areas and hence hindering the growth of the market.
The Europe bio pharmaceuticals market is segmented on the basis of products into Monoclonal Antibodies (mAb), Erythropoietin, Biotech Vaccines, Recombinant Human (RH) Insulin, Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF), Interferon and Human growth hormones (HGH). Monoclonal antibodies segment holds the highest number of shares in the product sector.
Based on therapeutics, the market is bifurcated into Neurology, Infectious diseases, Diabetes, Oncology, Cardiovascular and other therapeutic areas. In terms of therapeutic application, oncology is the largest segment in the biopharmaceuticals market.
Based on geography the market is analysed under various regions namely, Germany, Italy, France, U.K and Spain. In Europe, Germany, France and the U.K.
covers the major share of biopharmaceutical market.
Merck & Co., Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Eli Lilly and Company, Inc., Sanofi, Amgen Inc., AbbVie Inc., Biogen Idec, Bayer AG, Johnson & Johnson Services, Pfizer, Inc., and Novartis AG are some of the leading players in the market for biopharmaceuticals.
1) By Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibodies (mAb)
- Biotech Vaccines
- Recombinant Human (RH) Insulin
- Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF)
- Human growth hormones (HGH)
2) By Therapeutic Type
- Infectious diseases
- Other Therapeutic Areas
Reasons to access Europe Bio Pharmaceuticals Market Research Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!