Europe Biosimilars Market by type (Protein, Insulin, Human Growth Hormones, Granulocyte Colony-stimulating Factor (G-CSF), Interferons, Recombinant Glycosylated Proteins, Erythropoietin, Monoclonal Antibodies, Follitropin, Recombinant Peptides, Glucagon, Calcitonin), by Technology, by Application, by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
The Europe Biosimilars Market was worth $1.77 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 33%, to reach $7.37 billion by 2021. Biosimilars are rapidly growing as one of the most important sectors in the healthcare industry.
With increasing healthcare costs, biosimilars are being looked upon as an affordable treatment option. Growing economies are observing comprehensive growth in biosimilars industry from demanding clinical needs of therapeutics.
Rise in GDP and healthcare expenditures, and the demand for cost effective therapeutics solution has resulted in the growth of this market.
View Full Report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…lars-market-1144/
Biosimilars are made using living cells that treat disease, by recombinant DNA technology and controlled gene expression. Most biosimilars are derived from bacteria, viruses, plants and animals.
Biosimilar drugs are used in prevention and cure of various diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, chronic kidney failure, oncology, diabetes, heart attacks, autoimmune diseases, growth hormone deficiency, and infectious disease.
Biosimilars offer a cheaper alternative for other biological and synthetic drugs. Across the world, the biosimilars market is driven by aging population and increasing rates of diabetes and chronic disorders.
Government support and initiatives play a crucial role. Emerging pharmaceutical markets and lenient government regulations provide some of the major openings this is market.
Economic turmoil in Europe is another factor which adds to the demand for biosimilars market. However, high manufacturing cost and complexity, and the availability of low priced generic drugs in the market are some of the major restraints of biosimilars market are facing.
Based on product types, biosimilars are classified into Protein, Insulin, Human Growth Hormones, Granulocyte Colony-stimulating Factor (G-CSF), Interferons, Recombinant Glycosylated Proteins, Erythropoietin, Monoclonal Antibodies, Follitropin, Recombinant Peptides, Glucagon and Calcitonin. Their applications include chronic and autoimmune diseases, blood disorders, oncology disease along with growth hormone deficiency.
Furthermore, on the basis of geography, the European Market is analysed under various regions namely, UK, Spain, Italy, Germany and France. Europe dominates the biosimilar market.
In the coming years, several new classes of biosimilars are expected to be submitted for approval in Europe. Most existing drugs are expected to lose their EU patents by 2020, including leading treatments for breast cancer, diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis.
Overall, the opportunities in biosimilar research are expected to escalate throughout Europe.
Some of the major players in the biosimilars market are Sandoz International GmbH, Wockhardt Ltd, Hospira, Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Biocon Limited, Mylan, Inc., Zydus Cadila, Celltrion Inc., Roche Diagnostics and Cipla Ltd.
1) By Type
- Human Growth Hormones
- Granulocyte Colony-stimulating Factor (G-CSF)
- Recombinant Glycosylated Proteins
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Recombinant Peptides
2) By Technology
- Mass Spectroscopy
- Monoclonal Antibody Technology
- Recombinant DNA Technology
- Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) technology
3) By Application
- Oncology diseases
- Blood disorders
- Growth hormone deficiencies
- Chronic and autoimmune diseases
Reasons to access Europe Biosimilar Market Research Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!