Europe Plasma Protein Therapeutics Market by product type (Immunoglobulins, Albumin, Coagulation Factors, alpha-1 proteinase inhibitor and others) by application (Hemophilia, Primary Immunodeficiency Disorder, Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura, Secondary Immunodeficiency and others) and by region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
The Europe Plasma Protein Therapeutic Market is a USD 4.42 Billion market in 2016 and is expected to reach $6.37 Billion by 2021 with a staggering CAGR of 7.6%. The usage of plasma proteins have increased significantly in the medical application owing to the new introductions in plasma-derived therapies.
The advancements in technology has made the process of extracting protein from plasma more efficient and cost saving and is aiding the growth of the market. WHO reports indicates that more than half of the blood donors are from high income nations which accounts only for 18% of the population.
- Advertising -
Government initiatives and increasing awareness regarding the blood donations is believed to help the growth of the market.
View Full Report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…utics-market-237/
Plasma is a protein rich fluid which is responsible for blood clotting and providing immunity towards diseases. Isolation of these proteins from plasma can be helpful to provide medical therapies which includes immune deficiencies, autoimmune, neurological and bleeding disorders.
Plasma protein therapies helps in replacing the deficient or missing proteins and helps the individual to lead a normal life. The therapies involves either the injection or infusion of the biological medicines as a treatment to life-threatening genetic and chronic diseases.
The market is driven by a host of factors which include increased introduction of new plasma-derived therapies, rise in life threatening diseases which involves immune and neurological systems like chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIPD), Ideopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP) and infectious diseases like Hepatitis A&B, Tetanus, Rabies and varicella. However, factors like stringent policies by the government, complexity in manufacturing the proteins reimbursement must be taken care of in order for the market to prosper in the future.
The Europe Plasma Protein Therapeutics Market is classified into various categories based on the type of the product as alpha-1 proteinase inhibitor, Coagulation Factors, Immunoglobulins, Albumin and others. Based on applications, the market is segmented in to Hemophilia, Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura, Primary Immunodeficiency Disorder, Secondary Immunodeficiency and others.
On the basis of geography, Europe market is segmented in to United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, France, Spain and others.
The major companies the Plasma Protein Therapeutics industry are Baxter, China Biologics, Grifols, Octopharma, Kedrion, shire Plc., CSL Behring, Biotest and Chengdu Inst.
1) By Type
- Coagulation Factors
- Alpha-1 proteinase inhibitor
2) By Application
- Primary Immunodeficiency Disorder
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Secondary Immunodeficiency
Reasons to access Europe Plasma Protein Therapeutics Market Research Report:
- Regional, and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: