Respiratory Devices Market by Type (Therapeutic Devices-BI-PAP Devices, Nebulizers, Ventilators, Resuscitators, CPAP Devices, Humidifiers, Oxygen Concentrators, Inhalers; Diagnostic and Monitoring Devices-Sleep Test Devices, Pulse Oximeter, Spirometers, Peak Flow Meters, Capnographs; Disposables-Cannulas, Filters, Masks, Tubes, Breathing Circuits) and by Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
The Global Respiratory Devices Market was worth $14.44 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 9.40%, to reach $22.63 billion by 2021. Respiratory devices are medical devices that are used to aid patients who are suffering from respiratory problems and cannot attain sufficient oxygen levels to sustain life.
View Full Report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…vices-market-728/
Respiratory diseases are the principal cause of deaths globally. Lung infections like pneumonia and lung cancer, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and tuberculosis together accounted for around 12.5 million deaths globally during 2015, which is on-fifth of the worldwide total.
- Advertising -
These devices help in the elimination of mucus from the respiratory airways and in doing so enhance the pulmonary function.
- By Type
- By Therapeutic Devices
- o BI-PAP Devices
- o Nebulizers
- o Ventilators
- o Resuscitators
- o CPAP Devices
- o Humidifiers
- o Oxygen Concentrators
- o Inhalers
- By Diagnostic and Monitoring Devices
- o Sleep Test Devices
- o Pulse Oximeter
- o Spirometers
- o Peak Flow Meters
- o Capnographs
- By Disposables
- o Cannulas
- o Filters
- o Masks
- o Tubes
- o Breathing Circuits
- By End Users
- o Hospitals
- o Home Care
In 2015, the therapeutic devices segment accounted for the major share of the global respiratory devices market. This is mainly accredited to the growing adoption of several therapeutic devices such as nebulizers, PAP devices, humidifiers, and oxygen concentrators due to increase in the elderly populace and increasing frequency of respiratory diseases.
The market has also been geographically segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World. Highly advanced healthcare systems and mounting healthcare costs are the main factors responsible for the large shares of North America and Europe in the global respiratory care devices market.
However, the Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR, owing to the presence of a vast pool of respiratory patients.
The Global Respiratory Devices Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is blooming
- Segment-level analysis on basis of type, application, end-user along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that effect the global market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
The major companies dominating the Respiratory Devices market are Masimo Corporation, ResMed, Inc., Fisher and Paykel Healthcare Limited, Philips Healthcare, Covidien plc, and CareFusion Corporation.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: