Middle-East and Africa Prostate Cancer Market by Diagnostic Techniques, by Radiation Therapy, by Chemotherapy (Docetaxel, Etoposide, Vinblastine, Carboplatin and Vinorelbine), and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
The Middle-East and Africa Prostate Cancer Market was worth $3.84 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 9.38%, to reach $6.01 billion by 2021.
Prostate cancer is an abnormal and uncontrolled growth of cells in prostate gland of a male individual. Majority of prostate cancers are developed sporadically in which genetic changes occur after birth.
Although, cause of the prostate cancer is largely unknown, some of the prime factors associated with the disease include obesity, overweight and past history of certain cancers.
A person with cardiovascular disease is more prone to advanced metastatic cancer.
View Full Report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ncer-market-1621/
Promising drug pipeline, developing treatment patterns, rising untapped non-metastatic prostate cancer space and increased patient awareness are the factors that are expected to enhance the market growth. Improved government funding towards cancer and growing awareness about prostate cancer would be one of the prime reasons responsible for the unparalleled market growth.
Stringent regulations are restraining the growth of the prostate cancer market.
The Middle-East and Africa Prostate Cancer market is segmented on the basis of diagnostic techniques into Digital Rectal Exam (DRE) and Prostate Specific Antigen Test (PSA). Based on surgery the market is segregated into Radical Prostatectomy, Orchidectomy and Trans Urethral Resection (TUR).
By radiation therapy, the market is bifurcated into External Beam Radiation Therapy and Brachytherapy. External bean radiation therapy segment is further divided among 3D Conformal Radiation Therapy, Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy, Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy and Proton Beam Radiation Therapy.
Brachytherapy segment is sub segmented into Permanent Brachytherapy and Temporary Brachytherapy. On the basis of chemotherapy, segments are Docetaxel, Etoposide, Vinblastine, Carboplatin and Vinorelbine.
Based on geography the market is analysed under various regions namely, Middle-East and Africa.
Major companies include Sanofi S.A, GlaxoSmithKline, AstraZeneca, AbbVie, Varian Medical Systems, Elekta, Theragenics, Pfizer, Novartis, Roche, Bayer, Johnson & Johnson, Abbott Laboratories, and Genentech. The market registered substantial growth in the recent years, due to the various strategies such as opting for agreements and collaborations, adopted by leading market players.
1) Diagnostic Techniques
- Digital Rectal Exam (DRE)
- Prostate Specific Antigen Test (PSA)
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Product
- Radical Prostatectomy
- Trans Urethral Resection (TUR)
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Type
3) Radiation Therapy
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- 3D Conformal Radiation Therapy
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy
- Proton Beam Radiation Therapy
- Permanent Brachytherapy
- Temporary Brachytherapy
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Disease Indications
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Disease Indications
- Market Share Analysis, By Disease Indications
Reasons to access Middle-East and Africa Prostate Cancer Market Research Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!