Central Venous Catheter Market research report on global market revenue, trends, growth, share, size and forecast to 2022.
A central venous catheter, also called as central line, is a long, thin, flexible tube which is used to give medicines, fluids, nutrients and even blood products, usually for a long period of time. It is usually inserted in the arm or in the chest through the skin and supplies the needful into a large vein that can help circulate in the body.
The catheter is placed in a large vein near the heart and stays for a long time, usually several weeks or more. These catheters are used for measuring the central venous pressure (CVP), hemodialysis, and during chemotherapy.
This report studies the current and future aspects of the central venous catheter market.
Download Free Sample: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/reque…ample.php?id=1308
KEY PREMIUM INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
- The central venous catheter market is growing at a moderate pace during the forecasted period because of increase in geriatric population and rise in incidences of coronary diseases. In addition, there is a growing demand for antimicrobial coated catheters which is driving the market growth.
- There are several product innovations taking place and rate of hospitalization is also increasing, which is contributing towards the market growth. Moreover, the catheter manufacturers are focusing and investing more on developing the device and improving the patient experience while emphasizing on patient safety.
- This is creating newer growth opportunities for the market. However, high costs associated with antimicrobial coated catheters and a risk involved in catheterization procedures is hampering the growth of the central venous catheter market.
The global central venous catheter market is divided into four major geographical segments which are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). The North America region holds the highest market share and is the largest revenue contributor of central venous catheter market.
The region continues to dominate the global market during the forecasted period because of advancement in technology in the healthcare industry. Next in line is the Asia Pacific region which is witnessing a rapid market growth because of rise in geriatric population and increase in number of coronary diseases.
This report analyzes the central venous catheter market by the following segments:
- Central Venous Catheter Market, by Product Type
- Tunnelled Catheters
- Non-tunnelled Catheters
- Central Venous Catheter Market, by Design Type
- Single Lumen
- Double Lumen
- Multi Lumen
- Central Venous Catheter Market, by Composition Type
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
Key players in the central venous catheter market include:
- Smiths Medical
- Becton Dickinson Company
- Teleflex Incorporated
- C. R. Bard
- Comed B.V.
- Rochester Medical Co
- Edwards Lifesciences
- Vygon Ltd
Browse Report: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/marke…s-catheter-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Scalar Market Research Inc. aspires to assist organizations from around the world to achieve their business goal with premium market research reports and consulting services. Our real-time industry tracking with the help of advanced analytics offers acrystal clear view of all the activities in niche markets. Our team, with thorough global understanding, works relentlessly to gather the necessary market insights, including customer analysis, competitions and global forecast. Find out more about ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!