Medical Suction Devices Market by Type, Application, Portability and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
The Europe Medical Suction Devices market size was almost USD 183.75 million in 2016. It is likely to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% to reach USD 224.64 million by 2021.
It captures 25% of the global market share.
Medical devices utilized for the extraction of mucus and other fluids from an individual’s body are called suction machines or Aspirators. In order to remove blood from the area being operated on so that the surgeons can properly work on that area surgery suction is used.
Intracranial haemorrhages often require suction to remove blood that has built up within the skull.
Growing adoption of suction pumps in the point-of-care facilities, rising prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases such as lung cancer, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases and asthma are the primary drivers of growth of this market. Secondary factors include the availability of compact suction devices which has fostered the usage of these devices in ambulatory and emergency centres.
View Full report@ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ices-market-3171/
In spite of that, high-cost of the wall-mounted devices coupled with inadequate reimbursement coverage for the homecare suction devices are few of the restraints of this market.
The Europe Medical Suction Devices market can be categorized into four categories: by Portability, by Type, by application and by end user. On the basis of portability, Medical Suction Devices market is classified into Handheld Suction Devices and Wall-Mounted Suction Devices.
The non-portable category is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the aforementioned forecast period because of the rising number of surgical procedures and the high price of the devices. If we go by type, Medical Suction Devices market is segmented into Ac-Powered Devices, Battery-Powered Devices, Dual-Powered Devices and Manually Operated Devices.
The electrically powered vacuum systems category commanded the largest market share in 2016. It is because of the widespread awareness and rising adoption of these devices in surgical settings.
Further, on the basis of application the market can be categorized into Airway Clearing, Surgical Applications and Research and Diagnostics. Last but not the least, on the basis of end user the market is segmented into Hospitals and Clinics, Home Care, Prehospital and Other End Users.
Key points from TOC:
- Research Methodology
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
- Market Segmentation
- Strategic Analysis
- Market Leaders' Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Market Outlook and Investment Opportunities
Request free sample report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…71/request-sample
By geography, the Europe Medical Suction Devices market has been categorized into UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, France and others. It is second largest in terms of market share.
UK is the leading player in this region.
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Enquire now @ www.marketdataforecast.com/cart/bu…vices-market-3171
Major companies in the Medical Suction Devices market are Allied Healthcare Products Inc. (U.S.), ATMOS MedizinTechnik GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Drive Medical (U.S.), INTEGRA Biosciences (Switzerland), Medela Holding AG (Switzerland), Medicop (Slovenia), Precision Medical, Inc. (U.S.), SSCOR, Inc. (U.S.), ZOLL Medical Corporation (U.S.), Weinmann Geräte für Medizin GmbH + Co. KG (Germany), Laerdal Medical (Norway), MG Electric Ltd (Colchester), Labconco Corporation (U.S.), Welch Vacuum (U.S.), Amsino International Inc. (U.S.) and Olympus Corporation (Japan).
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!