Genomics Market By Product, By Technology, By Process , By Application, By End User And By Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021).
- Advertising -
Middle East and Africa Genomics Market was worth USD 818.4 million in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 8.9%, to reach USD 1.25 billion by 2021. Genomics is a discipline which analyzes the function and structure of genomes.
It uses various sampling, sequencing, and data analysis and interpretation techniques to decode, assemble, and analyze genomes. The knowledge of complete set of DNA helps to identify certain genetic diseases, develop best course of treatment, and contribute to precision medicine.
- Advertising -
The genomics market is chiefly driven by the intensifying level of competition in the global pharmaceutical industry and the increased use of genomics in research and development of new drug classes. An increased demand for genetically modified animals and plants and the constantly reducing prices of genetic procedures are also leading to significant developments in the global genomics market through a rising scope for research and innovation.
However, the high cost of genomic instruments is one of the major restraints of the market.
View Full Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…mics-market-2615/
The report segments the market based on product, technology, process, application and end user. The various product segments of the genomics market include instruments/systems, consumables, and services.
The consumables segment is expected to account for the largest share of the genomics market. This is attributed to factors such as repeated usage of consumables for the genomic experiments, increasing research programs by academic institutes and non-profit organizations.
The market by technology is segmented into Sequencing, Microarray technology, PCR, Nucleic acid extraction and other technologies. Based on the various application areas of genomics, the report segments the market into diagnostics, drug discovery & development, personalized medicine, and agriculture & animal research, among others.
The market by process is segmented into the library preparation, sequencing & imaging, and data analysis. Based on the end users the genomics market is segmented into research centres, academic institutes, & government institutes; hospitals & clinics; and pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, among others.
The research centres, academic institutes, and government institutes segment accounted for the largest share of the market, by end user. This largest share is attributed to the increasing research initiatives and projects in the area of genomics worldwide.
On the basis of geography, the market is analysed under various regions namely Middle East and Africa.
Key points from TOC:
- Research Methodology
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
- Market Segmentation
- Strategic Analysis
- Market Leaders' Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Market Outlook and Investment Opportunities
Get Free Sample Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…15/request-sample
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Some of the key players in this market include Affymetrix, Inc., Agilent Technologies, BGI, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., GE Healthcare, Illumina Inc., Qiagen, Roche Diagnostics, Life Technologies, Cepheid
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: