Middle-East and Africa Therapeutic Vaccines Market by Disease Type (Autoimmune Disease, Cancer, Neurological Disease, Infectious Disease) and by region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
The Middle-East & Africa Therapeutic Vaccines Market is estimated at $96.60 Million in 2016, and is poised to reach $450.89 Million by 2021 with a CAGR of 36.09%. Currently, in pipeline several approaches are being developed in order to boost the immune response to various infectious and cancerous cells.
There are presently close to 120 new vaccines in the pipeline of various multinational companies across the globe set to hit the market in the next few years.
View Full Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ccines-market-80/
HIV/AIDS is a major public health concern and COD in many parts of Africa.
- Advertising -
Although the continent is home to about 15.2 percent of the world's population, Sub-Saharan Africa alone accounted for an estimated 69 percent of all people living with HIV and 70 percent of all AIDS deaths in 2011. Recently, Aids treatment has shown promising results in a clinical trial in South Africa.
The therapeutic vaccine makes antiviral drugs more effective by boosting the immune system of people living with the Aids virus, HIV. This probably marks the significant growth of therapeutic vaccines in the African sub -continent given the serious levels AIDS infected population.
Combining this with the spending ability of Middle East economies coupled with their recently booming markets makes this region a lucrative one for the market players.
Increase in funding’s from government for vaccine development, rise in investments by the major market players, rising prevalence of disease, technological advancements, initiatives by NGO’s are some of the factors that are propelling the market growth. However, massive capital expenditures and stringent regulatory policies, high cost associated with treatment are few factors inhibiting the growth of the market.
In Middle-East & Africa, the Therapeutic Vaccines Market is segmented by the type of disease into Autoimmune Disease Vaccines (Type I Diabetes), Cancer Vaccines (Multikine, PR1 Peptide Vaccine, TroVax, CYT004-MelQbG10.), Neurological Disease Vaccines (ACC-001, CAD106, Parkinson’s Disease Vaccine, Alzheimer's Disease and Other Disease Vaccines), and Infectious Disease Vaccines (Hepatitis C, HIV/AIDS and Other Infectious Disease Vaccines). On the basis of geography, the Middle-East & Africa Market is analysed under major regions of Middle-East and Africa.
Free sample of the report is available @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…80/request-sample
Some of the key players influencing the Middle-East & Africa preventive vaccine market are GlaxoSmithKline, plc., Merck and Company, Bavarian Nordic, CSL Limited, Emergent BioSolutions Inc., Novartis AG, Johnson and Johnson, MedImmune, LLC, Pfizer, Inc., and Sanofi Pasteur.
1) By Disease Type
- Autoimmune Disease Vaccines
- Cancer Vaccines
- PR1 Peptide
- Neurological Disease Vaccines
- ACC- 001
- CAD 106
- Parkinson's disease Vaccine
- Alzheimer's disease
- Infectious Disease Vaccines
- Hepatitis C
- Other Infectious Disease
Inquire report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…market-80/inquire
Reasons to access Middle-East & Africa Therapeutic Vaccines Market Research Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of By Disease Type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the Middle-East & Africa market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: