Histone Deacetylase 2 Pipeline and Therapeutics Development H1 2017 provides a comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Histone Deacetylase 2, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Histone Deacetylase 2 Pipeline and Therapeutics Development H1 2017 provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Histone Deacetylase 2, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
Histone Deacetylase 2 pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Sample copy is available at: www.marketinsightsreports.com/repo…w-h2-2017/inquiry
Histone Deacetylase 2 (Transcriptional Regulator Homolog RPD3 or YY1 Associated Factor 1 or HDAC2 or EC 220.127.116.11) - Histone deacetylase 2 is an enzyme encoded by the HDAC2 gene. It plays an important role in transcriptional regulation, cell cycle progression and developmental events.
Histone deacetylases act via the formation of large multiprotein complexes. It forms transcriptional repressor complexes by associating with MAD, SIN3, YY1 and N-COR.
It interacts in the late S-phase of DNA-replication with DNMT1 in the other transcriptional repressor complex composed of DNMT1, DMAP1, PCNA, and CAF1. It deacetylates TSHZ3 and regulates its transcriptional repressor activity.
Histone Deacetylase 2 (Transcriptional Regulator Homolog RPD3 or YY1 Associated Factor 1 or HDAC2 or EC 18.104.22.168) pipeline Target constitutes close to 24 molecules. Out of which approximately 22 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes.
The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 3, 5, 1, 11 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Central Nervous System, Genetic Disorders, Hematological Disorders, Dermatology, Gastrointestinal, Immunology, Infectious Disease, Musculoskeletal Disorders and Respiratory which include indications Breast Cancer, Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia), Follicular Lymphoma, Melanoma, Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Neuroblastoma, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia), B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Colon Cancer, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma, Essential Thrombocythemia, Lung Cancer, Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Neurodegenerative Diseases, Neurology, Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Post-Polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis (PPV-MF), Prostate Cancer, Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Sickle Cell Disease, Solid Tumor, Thalassemia, Acid Sphingomyelinase Deficiency (Niemann-Pick Disease) Type C, Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma (ACC), Alopecia, Alzheimer's Disease, Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer, Asthma, Becker Muscular Dystrophy, Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma), Bladder Cancer, Bone Disorders, Burkitt Lymphoma, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), CNS Lymphoma, Cognitive Disorders, Colorectal Cancer, Depression, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Gallbladder Cancer, Glioma, Hodgkin Lymphoma (B-Cell Hodgkin Lymphoma), Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Infections (AIDS), Liver Cancer, Liver Fibrosis, Lymphoma, Marginal Zone B-cell Lymphoma, Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma, Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease), Myelofibrosis, NUT Midline Carcinoma (NMC or Nuclear Protein in Testis Midline Carcinoma), Pancreatic Cancer, Papillary Thyroid Cancer, Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas (PTCL), Polycythemia Vera, Psychiatric Disorders, Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Refractory Multiple Myeloma, Relapsed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Relapsed Multiple Myeloma, Renal Cell Carcinoma, Soft Tissue Sarcoma, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, T-Cell Leukemia and Thyroid Cancer.
The latest report Histone Deacetylase 2 - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, outlays comprehensive information on the Histone Deacetylase 2 (Transcriptional Regulator Homolog RPD3 or YY1 Associated Factor 1 or HDAC2 or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews key players involved in Histone Deacetylase 2 (Transcriptional Regulator Homolog RPD3 or YY1 Associated Factor 1 or HDAC2 or EC 126.96.36.199) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Browse full Report at: www.marketinsightsreports.com/repo…ne-review-h2-2017
Scope of this report:
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Histone Deacetylase 2. The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Histone Deacetylase 2 by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages. The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Histone Deacetylase 2 therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects. The pipeline guide evaluates Histone Deacetylase 2 therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects. The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Histone Deacetylase 2.
- This research report can: Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies. Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Histone Deacetylase 2. Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies. Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Histone Deacetylase 2 pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics. Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: MarketInsightsReports is your single point market research source for all industries including pharmaceutical, chemicals and materials, energy resource, automobile, IT, technology and media, food and beverages, and consumer goods, among others.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!