Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market by Diagnostic Type, by Surgery Type and by Region- Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021).
According to the report Latin America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the Latin America market is projected to reach USD 351.92 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2016 to 2021.
Ischemic stroke is the result of a dysfunction in the blood supply to the brain because of the emboli, atherosclerosis or thrombus occurring in cerebral arteries. As per a World Health Organization (WHO) estimate, approximately 17 million people die annually because of cardiovascular diseases.
Heart attacks and strokes respectively account for the highest number of deaths due to cardiovascular diseases, globally.
The statistics of the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention suggest that about 87% of all strokes are ischemic strokes. Stroke is one of the leading cause of long term disability, occurring at a higher rate in the old age population.
Moreover, stroke leads to 1 out of every 20 deaths, costing around $34 billion to U.S. annually. Higher rates of mortality due to strokes jars up an imminent need for innovative drugs and diagnostic devices.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Latin America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…nosis-market-269/
Latin America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market: Drivers & Restraints
The advancements in the surgical devices technology, in addition with the rising occurrence of acute ischemia stroke cases among the patients are some of the dominant driving factor for the surgery in acute stroke treatment. Some of the other factors driving the market include, aging population mainly in the developed countries of Latin America.
The development of the effective medication in the treatment of ischemic stroke is accepted to hinder the acceptance of expensive surgery in the ischemic stroke diagnosis market. The development of desmoteplase, a novel next-generation thrombolytic, is one of the major advancement of in the treatment technology of acute ischemic stroke.
It provides extended therapeutic time compared to most of the other treatment procedure. Moreover, with the increasing impact of telemedicine and e-prescription and e-medical adherence the acute ischemic stroke diagnosis and treatment market is expected to flourish at a healthy rate during the forecast period.
The major hindrance in the development of acute ischemic stroke diagnosis and treatment market is in the clinical trial, which include long testing of drug after stroke onset, in addition to insufficient selection of patients for the trials.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Latin America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…69/request-sample
Latin America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market: Segmentation
By Diagnostic type
- Computed Tomography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Cerebral angiography
- Nuclear Imaging
By Surgery type
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Endovascular Mechanical Thrombectomy
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…/customize-report
Latin America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market: Overview
Based on surgery type, this market was dominated by carotid endaterectomy in 2013, owing to easier availability, shorter length of treatment time, and a greater success rate. This segment could, however, experience a fall in market shares due to the presence of major side effects.
Though CT has commanded the Latin America acute ischemic stroke diagnosis and treatment market thus far, it is projected to be gradually replaced by the MRI method, due to lower costs and higher efficiency.
Latin America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market: Region-wise Outlook
The Latin America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment market is geographically categorized into Brazil, Chile, Argentina, and others. Brazil is the largest market in this region.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Latin America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment market outlook in Latin America? What trends are affecting the Latin American market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Latin America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment space in Latin America?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Latin America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Latin America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Latin America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Latin America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment?
Latin America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market: Key Players
Some of the major companies covered in the report are Abbott Laboratories, Covidien plc, Philips Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson, Penumbra, Inc., GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Stryker Corporation (Concentric Medical, Inc.) and Hitachi, Ltd.
Reasons to access Latin America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!