The Europe Bioinformatics Market was worth USD 1.8 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 14.3%, to reach USD 3.5 billion by 2021.
Bioinformatics is a field of study in which biological data is interpreted through development and use of new software tools and methods. It is an interdisciplinary field comprising of engineering, mathematics, statistics and computer science in order to analyse the biological information acquired.
Bioinformatics envelopes all the biological studies which are done by using computer programming as the tool. Bioinformatics is most often used for knowing candidate genes and single nucleotide polymorphisms.
View Full Report @ marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…tics-market-3037/
Bioinformatics is used in quite a few areas of biology. It helps in obtaining useful information from text and in gene ontology to organise and name data.
In the field of genomics and genetics, it assists in sequencing genomes and noting their mutations. It is useful in understanding evolutionary aspects of molecular biology by comparing genetic and genomic data.
In the field of experimental molecular biology, it proves very useful because of techniques such as image and signal processing. It also helps in analysing gene and protein expression and regulation.
Free sample of the report is available @ marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…37/request-sample
The driving factors of Europe Bioinformatics market are growing need for sequencing protein and nucleic acids, rising assistance of this field in manufacturing new medicines and clinical diagnostics, increasing initiatives from the government, rising need for integrated bioinformatics systems in proteomics and genomics, increasing number of partnerships between research organisations and companies among others. The constraints of this market are high costs, lack of skilled workers, lack of user friendly tools and lack of interoperability among various data formats.
The Europe Bioinformatics market is segmented on the basis of sector into animal biotechnology, environmental biotechnology, agricultural biotechnology, forensic biotechnology, medical biotechnology, academics and others. Medical biotechnology accounted for the largest share in this segment owing to the growing need for developing new drugs at cheap prices.
Based on products & services, the market is segmented into bioinformatics platforms, knowledge management tools and bioinformatics services. Knowledge management tools has the largest share in this segment and bioinformatics platforms is the fastest growing sub-segment.
In the applications segment, the market is further divided into proteomics, transcriptomics, molecular phylogenetics, chemoinformatics and drug design and genomics. Genomics accounts for the largest market share in the applications segment.
Inquire report @ marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…rket-3037/inquire
The Europe Bioinformatics market is divided based on geography into United Kingdom, Spain, France, Italy, Germany and other parts of Europe. Globally, Europe is the second largest market in the world.
Factors such as increased need for protein and nucleic acid sequencing, increasing funding for research and technological advancements is expected to propel the growth of this market in the region.
Some of the major players in the market include Agilent Technologies, Affymetrix Inc., Applied Biological Materials (ABM), 3rd Millenium Inc., Illumina Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Qiagen N.V., Biomax Informatics Ag, DNAnexus, Inc. and Waters Corporation among others.
Scope of the Report
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!