Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) Market by Surgery Method, Valve Frame Material, Valve Size, Valve Leaflets and End Users – Market Analysis, Size, Geographic Countries Analysis, Competitive Strategies Analysis and Forecasts (2016 to 2021).
According to the report Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement, published by Market Data Forecast, the North America market is projected to reach USD 1.34 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 16.80% from 2016 to 2021.
Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) can be defined as minimally invasive procedure replaces the improper functioning aortic valves. TAVR offers an efficient valve replacement procedure when compared to open-heart surgery for the benefit of high risk patients.
Transcatheter heart valve replacement systems are called as cardiovascular devices replace the damaged and old valves.TAVR is used for the treatment of aortic valve disorders such as degeneration, severe aortic stenosis, & regurgitation.
Transcatheter aortic valve replacement devices are integrated with valve leaflets material (made of bovine or cow heart tissue), valve frame (made of nitinol or stainless steel). These aortic valves are available in varied sizes (such as 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, & 29mm).
TAVR is performed during different surgery methods such as transaortic implantation (through the top of right chest), transfemoral implantation (through the femoral artery), transapical implantation (through the apex of the heart), and transcaval implantation (through the femoral vein).
Get a comprehensive overview of the North America Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ement-market-358/
North America Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement: Drivers & Restraints
Rising patient population adopting for transcatheter heart valve therapy in the U.S., availability of reimbursement systems for TAVR procedures, increasing number of clinical trials for new products by manufacturers, and growing demand for transcatheter heart valve surgery in Canada are driving the growth of transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) market in North America region. However, high prices of the transcatheter aortic valves and risks associated with TAVR therapy are expected to constrain the growth of transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) market in North America.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the North America Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…58/request-sample
North America Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement: Segmentation
• Surgery Method
o Transfemoral Implantation
o Transapical Implantation
o Transaortic Implantation
o Transcaval Implantation
• Valve Material
o Stainless Steel
• Valve Size
o 14mm to 18 mm
o 18mm to 22 mm
o 22mm to 29mm
• Valve Leaflets Material
o Bovine Heart Tissue
o Cow Heart Tissue
o Other Valve Leaflets Material
• End Users
o Ambulatory Surgical Centres
o Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories
From simple data collection through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…/customize-report
North America Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement: Overview
Factors like availability of reimbursement systems for TAVR procedures, increasing number of clinical trials are affecting the growth of this market positively. However, factors such as high prices of the transcatheter aortic valves and dangers associated with TAVR therapy are constraining the growth of transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) market in North America.
Among all the segments, hospital segment held the largest share of North America transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) market by end users in 2016.
North America Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement: Region-wise Outlook
The market for Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement in North America region is divided based on geography into United States, Canada and Mexico. North America has the leading market for transcatheter aortic valve replacement in the world by share.
In the North America region, United States is expected to have the largest share, while Canada is expected to grow at the highest growth rate.
Key Questions Answered
• What is the current and future Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement outlook in North America market? What trends are affecting the North America market?
• What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement space in North America market?
• What are the key, high growth markets that Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
• What are the unmet needs with the Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
• What is physician perception and market outlook of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement?
• What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement?
North America Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement: Key Players
Some of the major companies dominating North America Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement Market are Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (U.S.), Medtronic, Inc. (Ireland), Boston Scientific Corporation (U.S.), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), St. Jude Medical Inc. (U.S.), JenaValve Technology, Inc. (Germany), Symetis SA (Switzerland), Direct Flow Medical, Inc. (U.S.), Sorin Group (Italy), Meril Life Sciences India Pvt Ltd (India), and Braile Biomedica (Brazil).
Reasons to access North America Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement Report:
• Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
• Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
• A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!