The Asia-Pacific Stem Cell Assay Market was worth USD 86.61 Million in 2016 and is estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 24.2%, to reach USD 255.9 Million by 2021. Stem cells are undifferentiated cells in the human body which has the ability to grow into any other cell such as heart, skin cells and nerve cells under specific conditions. As stem cells are derived from the embryonic cells which are naturally evolved to form different body parts, they have the most potential to transform into any type of cell.
Stem cells have the capability to serve any function when they are provided with instructions to specialize into other cells. Ability to regenerate tissues is one of the most important applications of stem cells.
It can replace the need for organ donations in the future. The use of stem cell therapy is expected to grow at a rapid pace in the given forecast period.
View full report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ssay-market-3677/
With the increase in the number of instances in successful application of stem cell therapy and increase in the research and development activities are driving the market for stem cell assays. In addition, the rising aging population and the increasing occurrence of chronic diseases are also expected to propel the market growth.
Lack of proper infrastructure and difficulties in deriving the stem cells from the embryo are hindering the market growth.
The Asia-Pacific stem cell assay market is segmented based on assay type, technology, kits, product, application, end user and region. Based on the assay type, the market is categorized into Cell Viability & Toxicity Assays, Purification Assays, Differentiation assays, function assays, Identification assays, proliferation assays and cell apoptosis assays.
The cell viability and toxicity assay is projected to hold the largest market share due to increase in focus on drug testing using stem cells. Based on kits, the market is categorized into Adult stem cell kits and human embryonic stem cell kits.
Adult stem cells kits are again segmented into Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Kits, Mesenchymal Stem Cell Kits, Hematopoietic Stem Cell Kits, Umbilical Cord Stem Cells and Neuronal Stem Cells Kits. Due to the high effectiveness in the analysis of stem cells, adult stem cell kits segment is rapidly growing.
Based on product, the market is categorized into Instruments and Detection kits. Instruments are further categorized into Flow cytometer, Cell imaging systems, Micro electrode arrays and automated cell counter.
Detection kits include immune histochemistry kits. Flow cytometer is the fastest growing segment due to the rise in demand for tissue analysis and application of cytometers in cancer detection.
Based on application, the market is categorized into Regenerative Medicine & Therapy Development, Drug Discovery and Development and clinical research. Regenerative medicine segment is again categorized into Dermatology, Cardiovascular, Orthopedic & Musculoskeletal Spine, Oncology, Central Nervous System and diabetes.
Due to the increase in prevalence of chronic diseases, the demand for regenerative medicine has increased attributing to its largest market share. Based on the end users, the market is categorized into research institutes and industry research.
Geographically, Asia-pacific stem cell assay market is segmented into China, India, Japan, Australia and South Korea. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market for stem cell assays with a CAGR of 24.2%.
It is due to the increasing adoption of stem cell based therapy and research in this region.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., GE Healthcare, Bio-Techne Corporation, Cellular Dynamics International Inc., Stem cell Technologies Inc., Merck KGaA, Promega Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Hemogenix, and Cell Biolabs Inc. are some of the key players in the stem cell assay market
Scope of the report
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!