Some of the major players operating in Global Laboratory Filtration Market are Spectum Inc., GE Healthcare, Merck KGaA, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Cole-Parmer Instrument Company, LLC., Spectrum Chemical Manufacturing Corp.
The report “Global Laboratory Filtration Market is accounted for USD 20.4 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024”, also the Global Laboratory Filtration Market Product (Membrane Filters, Filtration Assemblies, Filtration Accessories) Technology (Microfiltration, Ultrafiltration, Reverse Osmosis, Vacuum Filtration, Nanofiltration, Cross Flow Filtration) Utility (Disposable, Reusable) End User (Academic and Research Institutes, Pharma & Biotech Companies, Diagnostic Centers, CRO, Food & Beverages Companies) Geography- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
- No of pages: 350
Get Free Sample Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reque…filtration-market
Definition of Global Laboratory Filtration Market:
Filtration is one of the commonly used separation process for removing solid particles, microorganisms or droplets from a liquid or a gas by depositing them on a filter medium. Laboratory filtration devices have enormous applications in everyday research practices being performed in various setups including research and development laboratories, academic institutes, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, food industries and many more.
- No of Figures: 60
The global laboratory filtration market report is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
The report includes market shares of laboratory filtration market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in global laboratory filtration market are:
- Spectum Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Merck KGaA
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Cole-Parmer Instrument Company, LLC.
- Spectrum Chemical Manufacturing Corp.
- Sartorius AG
- Pall Corporation among others.
Have Any Query? @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak…filtration-market
Segmentation of Global Laboratory Filtration Market:
- o By product, global laboratory filtration market is segmented into filtration media, filtration assemblies and filtration accessories.
- o On the basis of technology, global laboratory filtration market is segmented into microfiltration, ultrafiltration, reverse osmosis, vacuum filtration, nanofiltration and cross flow filtration.
- o Based on utility, global laboratory filtration market is segmented into disposable, reusable.
- o Based on end user, global laboratory filtration market is segmented into academic and research institutes, pharma & biotech companies, diagnostic centers, CRO and food & beverages companies.
- o On the basis of geography, global laboratory filtration market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Read more about the Global Laboratory Filtration Market Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/repor…iltration-market/
- No of Tables: 220
Summary of Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing demand of purity in end-user segments.
- Increasing funding by government in research
- Demand of new product launches
- Stringent regulatory policies
- Requirements of high capital costs
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information: