North America held largest share of veterinary CT scanner market in 2016, while Asia Pacific is expected to witness highest growth during 2017 to 2022. Growth in pet adoption, increasing awareness about animal health, and growing per capita animal health expenditure, especially in India and China, are contributing to growth of APAC veterinary CT scanner market.
- Agency -.
The global veterinary CT scanner market is valued at USD 114.5 Million in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period to reach to USD 173.7 Million by 2022. Base year considered for the report is 2016.
CT scanners are used for the effective and early diagnosis and treatment process of various conditions in the human and animal body.
Complete report on “Veterinary CT Scanner Market” spread across 184 Pages, Profiling 10 Companies and Supported with 156 Tables and 28 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/veterina…arket-report.html .
The growth of veterinary CT scanner market during the forecast period is mainly driven by the increase in animal healthcare spending and growing pet insurance purchase, the growing companion animal population, increase in the number of veterinary practitioners and their income levels in developed regions, and launch of advanced, innovative CT scanners.
- Agency -.
Target Audience of This Research Report:
- Veterinary imaging system manufacturers
- Veterinary imaging system suppliers
- Veterinary hospitals, clinics, and reference laboratories
- Veterinary academic and research institutions
- Government associations
- Market research and consulting firms
- Venture capitalists and investors
- Venture capitalists and investors
Report analyzes veterinary CT scanner market and aims at estimating market size & future growth potential of this market based on various segments like type, animal type, application, end user, & region. Report also includes an in-depth regulatory analysis for various regions across globe & competitive analysis of key players in this market along with their company profiles, product offerings, recent developments, & key market strategies.
Click Now for Sample Papers of this Study Report
Veterinary CT scanner market is segmented into neurology, oncology, orthopedics &traumatology, and other applications. During the forecast period, neurology segment is expected to grow at highest CAGR.
Large share of this segment can mainly be attributed to increasing prevalence of common brain disorders affecting nervous system of animals, such as epilepsy, brain cancer/tumors, ischemic infarcts (stroke), encephalitis, hydrocephalus, & traumatic brain injuries.
Objectives of the study
- To define, describe, and forecast the global veterinary computed tomography (CT) scanner market by type, animal type, application, end user, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape of market leaders
- To forecast the size of the veterinary CT scanner market with respect to five main regions— North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa
- To profile the key players in the global veterinary CT scanner market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, agreements & partnership, mergers & acquisitions, and product developments & launches of key players in the global veterinary CT scanner market
Some of the major players in veterinary CT scanner market are GE Healthcare (US), Canon, Inc. (Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation) (Japan), Siemens AG (Siemens Healthineers) (Germany), Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. (NeuroLogica Corporation) (South Korea), Epica Medical Innovation (US), Hitachi, Ltd. (Japan), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), Animage, LLC (US), GIN ApS (Denmark), QR s.r.l. (Italy), and 4DDI (US).
Connect for More Details for More details “Veterinary CT Scanner Market by Type (Multi Slice CT Scanner, Portable CT Scanner), Animal (Small Animals, Equine, Livestock), Application (Neurology, Oncology, Orthopedic, Traumatology), End User (Animal Hospital, Clinic) - Global Forecast to 2022” report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ing?rname=1170575 .
Global veterinary CT scanner market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, & Middle East & Africa. North America holds largest share of this market, & this is primarily attributed to its well-established healthcare industry, increasing companion animal population, rising animal healthcare expenditure, growing demand for pet insurances, & increasing number of veterinary practitioners.
Asia Pacific and Latin America are expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to the factors such as rising pet ownership, increasing animal health expenditure, growing demand for pet insurance, increasing awareness on animal healthcare, growing number of veterinary hospitals & clinics, and rising per capita income in these regions.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: