The Europe Oncology Information System Market was worth USD 480 million in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 8.11%, to reach USD 710 million by 2021. Oncology information system tracks patient information such as patient history and diagnostic details, as well as prescriptions and treatment patterns
Oncology information system market has developed rapidly from the rising need to keep track of the diverse aspects of oncology treatments and the growing use of digital tools in healthcare for the purpose of storage of data.
View full report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…stem-market-4573/
In addition to the functions mentioned above, this software is used in predicting treatment outcomes, planning the treatment of patients accordingly, and in exchanging cancer patient information across the overall healthcare organizations. These advantages improve the efficiency and safety of cancer therapy for patients.
Oncology information systems help surgeons and physicians in choosing the most appropriate therapy so as to improve the survival rate of cancer patients.
The driving factors of Europe oncology information system industry are development of technologically advanced OIS, rapidly aging population, growing prevalence of cancer, and increasing adoption of oncology information system among others. However, this market is constrained by factors such as high maintenance and service expenditure and shortage of healthcare IT professionals among others.
Get free sample report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…73/request-sample
Oncology Information System Market Segmentation by application into Surgical Oncology, Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology. On the basis of products and services, the market is categorised into Patient Information Systems, Treatment Planning Systems, Consulting/Optimization Services, Implementation Services and Post-Sale and Maintenance Services.
By end users, the market is divided into Hospitals & Physician’s Offices, Research Centres and Government Institutions.
Oncology Information System Market Geography analysis into United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany and Spain. Europe has the second largest market for oncology information system in the world by share.
Factors such as growing incidence of cancer and rapidly aging population are expected to drive the market growth in the region.
Inquire about report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rket-4573/inquire
Oncology Information System Market players are Accuray Incorporated (U.S.), Altos Solutions, Inc. (U.S.), Cerner Corporation (U.S.), Elekta AB (Sweden), Epic Systems Corporation (U.S.), Koninklijke Philips N.V.
(The Netherlands), McKesson Corporation (U.S.), and Varian Medical Systems, Inc. (U.S.).
- Surgical Oncology
- Medical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
2)Products and Services
- Patient Information Systems
- Treatment Planning Systems
- Consulting/Optimization Services
- Implementation Services
- Post-Sale and Maintenance Services
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Products and Services
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Products and Services
- Market Share Analysis, By Products and Services
- Hospitals & Physician’s Offices
- Research Centres
- Government Institutions
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End Users
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End Users
- Market Share Analysis, By End Users
Access report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/cart/bu…tem-market-4573/
Scope of the report :
- Global, regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms by type, packaging and meat type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economic and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: