Europe Urinary Tract Infections Market was worth USD 2.32 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 2.13%, to reach USD 2.57 billion by 2021. A urinary tract infection is an infection which affects parts of the urinary tract. When it affects the lower urinary tract it is called as a bladder infection or cystitis and when it affects the upper urinary tract it is called kidney infection or pyelonephritis.
Symptoms from a lower urinary tract include frequent urination, pain with urination, and feeling the need to urinate in spite of having an empty bladder. Symptoms of a kidney infection include flank pain and fever usually in addition to the symptoms of a lower urinary tract infection.
The urine may appear bloody in rare cases. In the very young and the very old, symptoms may be non-specific or vague.
View full report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ions-market-4549/
The most common cause of infection is E coli, though other fungi or bacteria may rarely might be the cause.
Risk factors include female anatomy, diabetes, obesity, sexual intercourse, and family history. Although sexual intercourse is a risk factor, urinary tract infections are not categorized as sexually transmitted infections.
If kidney infection occurs, it usually follows a bladder infection but can also result from infection which is blood-borne in nature. Diagnosis in young healthy women can be based alone on symptoms.
In those with vague symptoms, diagnosis is difficult since bacteria may be present without infection being present. In complicated cases or when conventional treatments fail, a urine culture may be useful.
The driving factors of Europe urinary tract infections market are sudden rise in the prevalence rate and the diagnosis for the disease. This has started the opportunities for major players to allocate their resources towards research and development of a combination therapy.
This will surely result in the growth of market size during the forecast period. With the launch of new drugs for multiple indications under urinary tract infections, and label expansion for drugs which are already existing, the market is expected to boost further.
The generic, low cost competition for some of the drugs is fierce and is forecasted to get more competitive and thus can contribute to offsetting of the figures for current market size.
Get free sample report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…49/request-sample
The Urinary Tract Infections Market Segmentation by type of medication and type of indication. The urinary tract infections market is segmented based on type of medication into Penicillin & Combinations, Quinolones, Aminoglycoside-Antibodies, Cephalosporin, Sulphonamides, Azoles & Amphotericin B, Tetracycline and Nitrofurans.
The Penicillin & Combinations segment is divided into Amoxicillin and Amoxicillin-Clavulanate Potassium combination. The Quinolones class includes Ciprofloxacin, Levofloxacin, Norfloxacin and Nalidixic Acid.
The Aminoglycoside Antibodies class includes Gentamicin and Amikacin. The Cephalosporin class includes Ceftriaxone, Cefixime, Cefuroxime, and Cephalexin.
Sulphonamides mainly of Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim combination. Tetracyclines include Doxycycline and Nitrofurans.
Based on type of indication, the market is divided into Uncomplicated UTI, Complicated UTI, Recurring Complicated UTI, and Neurogenic Bladder Infection.
Inquire report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rket-4549/inquire
The Europe Urinary Tract Infections market is divided based on geography into United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany and Spain. Europe has the second largest market in the world for urinary tract infections by share.
In the Europe region, Germany is expected to have the largest market share. Factors such as increasing geriatric population and growing disposable incomes are expected to propel the market growth in the region.
Urinary Tract Infections Industry Key players in the market are Pfizer, Inc., AstraZeneca plc, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis International AG., F. Hoffmann La Roche Ltd., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, and Cipla Ltd., among others.
1)Type of Medication
- Penicillin & Combinations
- AmoxicillinAmoxicillin-Clavulanate Potassium combination
- Nalidixic Acid
- Trimethoprim combination
- Azoles & Amphotericin B
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type of Medication
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type of Medication
- Market Share Analysis, By Type of Medication
4) Type of Indication
- Uncomplicated UTI
- Complicated UTI
- Recurring Complicated UTI
- Neurogenic Bladder Infection
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type of Indication
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type of Indication
- Market Share Analysis, By Type of Indication
Enquire now @ www.marketdataforecast.com/cart/bu…ions-market-4549/
Scope of the report :
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms by type, packaging and meat type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economic and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!