Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market by Diagnostic Type, by Surgery Type and by Region- Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021).
According to the report North America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 906.7 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2016 to 2021.
Acute Ischemic stroke can be defined as loss of function in certain parts of brain due to lack of blood supply to the brain. Ischemic stroke is caused by a dysfunction in the supply of blood to the brain due to emboli, thrombus or atherosclerosis occurring in cerebral arteries.
According to a World Health Organization (WHO) estimate, around 17 million people die every year due to cardiovascular diseases.
Heart attacks and strokes respectively account for the highest number of deaths due to cardiovascular diseases, globally. The statistics of the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention suggest that about 87% of all strokes are ischemic strokes
Higher rates of mortality associated with strokes highlight an impending need for innovative drugs and diagnostic devices. New Product launches and collaborations are some of the key strategies adopted by leading industry players.
In March, 2015, FDA approved WATCHMAN, a left atrial appendage closure device designed to prevent stroke in patients with atrial fibrillation. Silk Road Medical, Inc. has launched an Anti-Stroke Enroute Device, a transcarotid neuroprotection system, designed to access the common carotid artery through a minimally invasive technique.
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB, entered into collaboration with BBB Therapeutics, for development of the NVP014 drug candidate used in the treatment of ischemic strokes.
Get a comprehensive overview of the North America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…nosis-market-266/
North America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market: Drivers & Restraints
North America Acute Ischemic Stroke and Diagnosis and treatment is driven by factors such as rising prevalence of acute ischemia stroke cases, technological advancements in surgical procedures along with rising aging population, increased demand for minimally invasive procedures and growth in healthcare spending. Favourable government policies are also boosting the growth of the market in this region where as excessive usage of medication for the treatment of ischemic stroke and high cost of surgical procedures are restraining the growth of the market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the North America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…66/request-sample
North America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment market: Segmentation
By Diagnostic Type
- Computed Tomography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Cerebral angiography
- Nuclear Imaging
By Surgery Type
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Endovascular Mechanical Thrombectomy
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…/customize-report
North America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment: Overview
Carotid Endarterectomy is the largest segment accounting for a share of approximately XX% and is expected to maintain its strong share owing to high success rate, short treatment duration and easy availability. North America is the largest market for Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment devices accounting for a share of approximately XX% in 2015 and is estimated to continue its strong hold of the market owing to favourable government initiatives, technological innovations and increasing demand for ischemic stroke products.
Europe is the second largest market and is mainly fueled by a large population base of geriatrics.
The North America acute ischemic stroke diagnosis and treatment market accounted for the highest market share in 2013. According to the American Heart Association, stroke is the most common reason of death among people in developed countries such as Canada and the U.S.
Around 85% of 795,000 patients diagnosed with stroke in the U.S. were identified with acute ischemic stroke.
This resulted in growing demand for treatments and medical procedures to cure acute ischemic stroke.
North America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geography North America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market is analysed under two regions namely United States and Canada. United States is the largest market for Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment devices accounting for a share in 2015 and is estimated to continue its strong hold of the market owing to favourable government initiatives, technological innovations and increasing demand for ischemic stroke products.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future North America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market outlook in North America? What trends are affecting the North America market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the North America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment space in North America?
- What are the key, high growth markets that North America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the North America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market ?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of North America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market?
- What are the key sustainability strategies adopted by market players ?
North America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment: Key Players
Some of the major companies covered in the report are Abbott Laboratories, Covidien plc, Philips Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson, Penumbra, Inc., GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Stryker Corporation (Concentric Medical, Inc.) and Hitachi, Ltd.
Reasons to access North America Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: