Europe High Potency Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market was worth USD 4.5 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 8.7%, to reach USD 6.8 billion by 2021.
- Advertising -
High Potency Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (HPAPI) are pharmacological intermediates and substances which are active at concentrations of 150 micrograms per kilogram of body weight or below. They are very selective in nature, hence can bind to specific receptors or to specific enzymes which can cause cancer, developmental disorders and reproductive problems at low doses.
Since many new drugs have HPAPI’s the growth of this market is high.
View Full Report at marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…ents-market-3028/
High Potency Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients have a wide range of application for the treatment of many diseases of which cancer drugs are popular.
- Advertising -
After the mapping of human genome, drugs for cancer could be made not only for different cancers but also for different patients. However, since these drugs are active at very low concentrations, they have to be manufactured with great care.
They can pose health dangers to workers if proper care is not taken during production. Effective monitoring has to be done to prevent contamination of drugs with contaminants.
So it requires specialized equipment for handling HPAPI’s and managing air quality.
The High Potency Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients market in Europe is driven by factors like their low price, rising healthcare prices growing number of pharmaceutical manufacturers, patients and increasing government initiatives to expand the usage of generic medicines to cut down healthcare costs. However the market is constrained by stringent regulatory requirements, high price of equipment, lack of skilled workers.
The Europe High Potency Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients market is segmented on the basis of type into innovative HPAPI’s and generic HPAPI’s. Innovative HPAPI’s has the largest market share due to factors like many number of them being patented, higher price as compared to generics, pharmaceutical manufacturers focusing on production of new drugs and demand for novel anti-cancer medicines.
Based on synthesis, the market is divided into biotech HPAPI’s and synthetic HPAPI’s. Synthetic HPAPI’s have a larger market share due to rise of new drugs in the market, ease of production, technological improvements in synthesis and approval for the production of new drugs.
Based on therapeutic application, the market is segmented into oncology, glaucoma, hormonal balance and others. Oncology has the largest share in the market.
Factors such as rising incidence of cancer and launch of new target therapies is the reason for rise in the therapeutic segment.
The Europe High Potency Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients market is geographically segmented into United Kingdom, France, Spain, Switzerland and Germany. There have been large investments in Europe region for HPAPI market in the recent times.
Factors such as rising incidence of cancer, increased funding in cancer research and development of new drugs is expected to drive the market in this region.
Some of the major players in the market include Pfizer, Inc. (U.S.), Novartis International AG (Switzerland), Sanofi (France), F.
Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland), Eli Lilly and Company (U.S.), Bristol-Myers Squibb (U.S.), Boehringer Ingelheim (Germany), Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Israel), Merck & Co., Inc.
(U.S.), AbbVie Inc. (U.S.), and Mylan Inc. (U.S.).
Scope of the Report
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: