The growth of the Latin America VNA & PACS market is majorly driven by factors such as the rising population, increasing demand for standard based storage and integration of patient data. Strict regulatory structures, volatile economies, and lack of awareness regarding the VNA concept are the key challenges for the companies in the market.
- Advertising -
PACS is a technique of image management in radiology. VNA was introduced into the fray almost a decade ago, and solidified its market share thereafter.
Today they are regarded as two important markets in the medical imaging industry. In short, VNAs work by enabling the acquisition, management and storage of images while streamlining the communication between the PACS of multiple vendors.
- Advertising -
In addition to making a plethora of information available to physicians, VNAs also helps patients in finding expert help quickly. The matter is also a sensitive one with several national and state regulations in place regarding the sharing and storage of sensitive patient information.
Latin America VNA and PACS Market: Drivers & Restraints
Latin America VNA and PACS market is propelled forwards by a number of factors such as the favourable government policies and regulations, the increased demand for storage options and implementation of lifecycle management solutions. Integration of VNAs into the electronic health records of people is a way to consolidate patient information and this is yet another driver for the market.
As far as the restraints are concerned, threat of stolen data, patient privacy concerns and long VNA lifecycles are the major turn-offs for the market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Latin America VNA and PACS Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…47/request-sample
Latin America VNA and PACS Market: Segmentation
By Business Mode
- Independent Vendors
- Commercial Vendors
By Mode of Delivery
- On-Premise VNA
- Hybrid VNA
- Complete Cloud Hosted VNA
By Business Mode
By Type of Instruments
- Computed Tomography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Nuclear Imaging
By Mode of Delivery
- Mobile Based
- Cloud Based
- Client Server Based
Latin America VNA and PACS Market: Overview
Insufficient domestic medtech production across Latin America leaves an open market for U.S. and European exporters. Compounding the problem, floundering public health sector forces providers into the private market.
Additionally, governments increasingly look to private enterprises for help since they lack the GDP to implement their aggressive health agendas. Many Latin American governments have passed legislation to ease the process for US and European medical technology to penetrate the Latin American markets.
Inspite of the measures taken by the government to attract more foreign investment, the native VNA and PACS devices market also continues to thrive with impressive growth rates and a small chunk of the global market revenue. Among the segments, the on premise VNA forms the largest segment due to it offering better control and security over the data.
However, hybrid VNA is expected to show the highest growth rate in the forecast years and is bound to be a revenue generating segment for all the key market players.
Latin America VNA and PACS Market: Region-wise Outlook
The Latin America VNA and PACS Market is analysed under Argentina, Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America. In most of the constituent countries, Latin America’s medical devices market has continued to grow.
This in turn has driven the VNA and PACS market as well. Brazil has the highest market share in the region while Mexico and Argentina have high growth rates.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future VNA and PACS systems market outlook in Latin America? What trends are affecting the Latin American market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the VNA and PACS systems space in Latin America?
- What are the key, high growth markets that VNA and PACS systems manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the VNA and PACS systems currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of VNA and PACS systems?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered technological innovations in the field of VNA and PACS systems?
Latin America VNA and PACS Market: Key Players
Key players in the VNA and PACS devices market include Acuo Technologies (U.S.), which leads the global VNA market, followed by Agfa HealthCare (Belgium), Carestream Health (U.S.), Dell, Inc. (U.S.), BridgeHead Software (U.K.), Fujifilm Corporation (Japan), Merge Health (U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.K.), Philips Healthcare (The Netherlands), Siemens Healthcare (Germany), McKesson Corporation (U.S.), and TeraMedica (U.S.).
Reasons to access Latin America VNA and PACS Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: